Multiverse and donating help

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Luke1999, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Luke1999

Hello, im getting multiverse and I want it so people can donate cause its factions, towny and survival. factions one world towny has a world and so does plain survival what is the main world then portals to the others I want t
    so if someone wanted to donate for Knight in the factions world or donate to use the /p time command in only the factions world how would I do it so that its only linked to that world /p time or a global rank say Legendary that is on all 3 worlds

I aint sure if this is the wrong forum section sorry in advanced,

~Luke

2. Offline

kimb00p

You'll need Group Manager. When you create multiple worlds with Multiverse, each world will show up in a folder in the Group Manager plugin folder called world. For each world you'll have to create new permissions, and that way you can effectively control ranks in each world.

3. Offline

Luke1999

I use Pex

4. Offline

kimb00p

I have not used Pex before, and get away just find with Essentials and Group Manager.

5. Offline

Luke1999

I have essentials I was just wondering how I would set worlds up .. and donations

6. Offline

midnightfang22

pex has per-world permissions in it, just find the wiki on it through google and look it up.

7. Offline

Luke1999

how would I use Buycraft to only alow something to be donated for on 1 world like, Lord on the factions world but on that world

8. Offline

midnightfang22

have it run the appropriate command?

9. Offline

Luke1999

but how do I set up PermissionsEx to only allow say the knight rank on the PVP/Factions world and make say citizen Default on the Survival world and Recruit default on the PVP world instead on it always being Citizen on all 3 Worlds?

10. Offline

drtshock

11. Offline

Luke1999

12. Offline

drtshock

If you read it then you'll learn how to set permissions per world.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.