Multiple worlds

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by TheChrisHill, Apr 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TheChrisHill

I tried looking everywhere and I can't find anything on it.

How do I make multiple worlds?

I wanna use a plugin so users can go from one world to another. For instance.. a world for the usual beta. and a world for "classic" type building.

Could someone help me out?
    Any recommendations on plugins for switching worlds?

2. Offline

thecoolwolf

im using AncientGates to teleport to my other world(have a RPG and a creative world) and to create the other world and have a fast way for admins to tele back and forth from the worlds i used WorldWarp :) i highly recomend WorldWarp but if you dont like AncientGates or think its to simple you can use WormholeExtreme^^ an other cool world teleport plugin is VoxelPort there you can make an area there you can teleport once every 30/60/7 minutes (any time you want) so if you put that area over, example a ship it can be realy cool and simulate that you travel by boat^^

3. Offline

AgentKid

I prefer MultiVerse since it's easy for the end user and simple for the admins. Just put it in your plugins folder, then restart your server. Use /mvcreate <WorldName> <NORMAL or NETHER>. It will generate the world, then when it says Done, get a wooden pickaxe. Click one corner of a portal and then right click the other, then /mvpc 1 W:<WorldName>. Now that portal will lead to that world. Do the opposite on the other world (make sure to change 1 to another number/name), and you have the worlds linked.

4. Offline

Bruce_Pfoot

i cant get multiverse to work with permissions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.