Multiple Harry Potter Plugin Requests

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FallenFrie d, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Offline

FallenFrie d

Please note that these plugin requests are separate plugin requests, not a single plugin itself. If you can code ANY of them, I would be very happy and appreciative. If you know of a plugin that is similar to one i request, please comment the name. These plugins are for an upcoming Hogwarts role playing and battle server. Full credit will be written in the server to whoever made the plugin.

I have put a lot of thought into these and include command samples for each.

If you have trouble understanding any of this, please add me on skype: faaat.caaat

sorry in advance about the lines.....

HouseCupPlugin
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Hard To Explain

Suggested name: HouseCup

What I want:

4 Tables, each has a sign on the end. Each table will have a score, like this
    (house)​
    (points)​
    Example:​
    Gryffindor​
    1337​
    You can add or subtract points using different commands. Each sign would start with 0, and can go no lower.

Ideas for commands:

Prefect commands
    /premovepoints (house) (point amount 1-15) (reason) [cool down of 5 mins]
    example: /premovepoints hufflepuff 15 magic in corridors [15 subtracted from hufflepuff sign]

Headboy/girl commands
    /hremovepoints (house) (point amount 1-25) (reason) [cool down of 4 mins]
    example: /hremovepoints ravenclaw 20 cursed student [20 subtracted ravenclaw]
    /haddpoints (house) (point amount 1-25) (reason) [cool down of 4 mins]
    example: /haddpoints slytherin 25 [25 added to slytherin]

Teacher point commands
    /taddpoints (house) (point amount 1-50) (reason) [cool down of 3 mins]
    example: /taddpoints ravenclaw 30 correct answer [30 points added to ravenclaw sign]
    /tremovepoints (house) (point amount 1-50) (reason) [cool down of 3 mins]
    example: /tremovepoints gryffindor 45 student out of bed [45 points subtracted from gryffindor sign]

Headmaster point commands
    /headaddpoints (house) (point amount 1-1000) (reason) [no cool down]
    example: /headaddpoints hufflepuff 995 saving student life [995 points added to hufflepuff sign]
    /headremovepoints (house) (point amount 1-1000) (reason) [no cool down]
    example: /headremovepoints slytherin 1000 pushed teacher down stairs [1000 subtracted from slytherin sign]

/clearallpoints
    [removes points from all four house signs, no cool down]

/housecupstart
    [starts the house cup, where points can now be added to the signs]

/housecupend
    [freezes the signs score so no more may be added or subtracted]

/pointcount
    [announces the house with the most points on their signs like this: GRYFFINDOR HAS WON THE HOUSE CUP , the /housecupend command must be entered before this command)

Ideas for permissions:

I am new to permissions, so its hard to explain for me

But if possible can the prefect

Make its so that Prefect commands are like this

player.points false (does not allow player to use any point commands)

player.prefect true (allow the player to act as a prefect and use the prefect point commands)

player.prefect false (does not allow the player to use the prefect point commands)

player.hboyfirl true (allow the player to act as a headboy/girl and use the prefect point commands)

player.hboygirl false (does not allow the player to use the headboy/girl point commands)

player.teacher true (allows the player to act as a teacher and use the teacher point commands)

ect. for each one
    When I'd like it by: within a month

Chat plugin
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Chat
    Suggested name: LimitedChat
    What I want: Players can only see text from other players if they are within 100 blocks of the player
    Ops can see text from other ops regardless of distance.

Dueling
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: PvP

Suggested name: PlayerDual

What I want:

Commands like /tpa, where a request is sent to one player, and the other player must accept.
    /dual (player) arena (1/2/3/4/5/ect)
    The invited player must respond like this within 60 seconds: /dual accept (player who invited him/her name)

If he does not accept, he must only not accept.
    Both players will be given 5 mins to get to the arena. (no warping as to avoid cheating)
    When both players arrive at the arena entrance, they will be teleported into the arena
    When an opponent is killed, both players are teleported back to the arena entrance.
    If you die in the arena, you will be given this message: (player) has defeated you
    If you kill your opponent, you will be given this message: You defeated (player)
    A message will be sent globally saying: (player) has defeated (other player) in a dual!

If you step outside the arena boundaries, that player will forfeit the dual and both players will be teleported to the entrance. A message will be sent globally saying: (player) has forfeited the dual, (other player) has won!

A way to select arenas, maybe like a wood hoe, world edit concept.

Ideas for commands:

/create arena (number)
    /remove arena (number)
    /rename arena (number)
    /open arena (number)
    /dual (player) arena (1/2/3/4/5/ect)
    /dual accept (player who invited him/her name)

Ideas for permissions:

player.duel true
    player.duel false

Health and Hunger plugin
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Health and Hunger

Suggested name: RealisticHealth

What I want:
    Health regenerates fully(regardless of hunger) when the player has 5 or more hearts. If the player is damaged paste 5 hearts, they may only regenerate up to 5 hearts.

Health only regenerates half way regardless of hunger. Health may regenerate all the way if they use a potion of regeneration or an instant health.

Hunger does not deplete the more you sprint, hunger will fully depleted every 2 hours in real life. The last hunger bar cannot be refilled, as to allow the player to eat as much as they want. nom nom nom nom

Ideas for commands: no commands

Ideas for permissions:
    player.realistichealth true
    player.realistichealth false

Sorting Hat

Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Not sure

Suggested name: SortingHat

What I want:

/sort (playername)
    Doing this gives the selected player full black leather armor and a certain color leather hat. A Message is broadcasted worldwide in bold like this “Player” Has Been Sorted Into “House”
    Example: /sort fallenfriend (sorts fallenfriend into slytherin and gives him full black leather armor and a leather cap with the color id of #3f4c26 . A message is broadcasted saying: FallenFriend Has Been Sorted Into Slytherin )
    Slytherin cap= color id of #3f4c26
    Gryffindor cap= color id of #592626
    Hufflepuff cap= color id of #7f7f26
    Ravenclaw cap=color id of #263265
    /resortall [Resorts all players to a random house. It takes away their hat and replacing it with the one for their new house. This will not broad cast a message globally, it will just send a message to the player saying that what his house has been changed too.]
    A way to make it so that players without a certain hat cannot cross a certain area? Like a player with a slytherin hat cannot access Gryffindor common room. maybe selecting the area with a stone hoe.

Ideas for commands:
    /sort (playername)
    /resortall
    Ideas for permissions:
    player.sortinghat true
    player.sortinghat false

Day/night plugin
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Time/Day/Night

Suggested name: CustomDays

What I want:

Similair to the long summer days plugin
    Days are 2x as long as night. A day/night cycle should last 60 mins. 45 mins for day, 15 mins for night.

Ideas for commands:
    no commands
    Ideas for permissions:
    no permissions
    When I'd like it by:
    within a month

Lumos (light)
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Light

Suggested name: Lumos

What I want:

Right clicking glowstone dust makes light travel around you, like holding a portable torch. It will have the brightness of a torch. Right clicking glowstone dust toggles on/off.

Ideas for commands: no commands

Ideas for permissions: no permissions

When I'd like it by:
    within a month

Weather Plugin
    Show Spoiler

Plugin category: Weather

Suggested name: SnowyDays

What I want:

Plugin where if you select two points with a wood pickaxe, it allows the area to snow every so often. When it snows, the 78 block(small snow block) coats everything within the area(s). After about 2 real life hours, it stops snowing, and the 78 blocks go away slowly (gone completely in 10 mins). In other words, Snows in selected region, after 2 hours of snowing, snow despawns and will not snow again for another 5 hours.
    Ideas for commands:
    /snow
    Snows in all selected regions.
    /snowstop
    Stops snowing in all selected regions.
    /snowpause
    Stops snow from spawning until the /snowresume command is given
    /snowresume
    Allows snows to continue its schedule and spawn once again.
    /snowclear
    Starts the snow dethaw/despawning process
    Ideas for permissions:

player.snowydays true

player.snowydays false
    When I'd like it by:within a month

2. Offline

MrMinii

Very good ideas!! i wish you find the guy who will make this! bye.

3. Offline

shadowlordalpha

as far as I remember there are a few plugins that do some of what you need. I know that there is a plugin that sets chat limits and as for the Lumos plugin all lighting is done client side now so you should get a plugin that places a glowing block like glowstone under the player and i think that there might be a dueling plugin but i don't know about that

plugins that might help

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/kanoas-lightning-rods/
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/duels/
    idk if this one still works
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/nightlight/
    this is like what you will have to use for lighting
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/lantern/

4. Offline

EvilKanoa

I was going to suggest my LightningRod plugin for magic wands...I guess I was ninja'd :p

Anyways, good luck with the server :)

5. Offline

shadowlordalpha

Lol sorry about that :p

6. Offline

EvilKanoa

Its all okay, I was pretty happy about it anyways :)