Multiple commands isn't working how they suposed to.

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by FightManiac, Jan 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

McMhz

Don't ask people to fix your code for you, That won't help you a single bit most of the time, My suggestion is to go learn java first.

2. Offline

FightManiac

It Helps alot if someone tells them their mistake and i already mentioned i will start learning Java after this plugin

BUMP

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  3. Offline

Monkey_Swag

FightManiac "semicolon" is not a sophisticated English word, a semi colon is the following ";" a semicolon (in Bukkit API) is used (for example) after you send a player a message. p.sendMessage("Dont forget the semicolon!"); <---

Here is an example of code you'll find useful

if(cmd.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("cmd1")) { // <-- notice how there's no semicolon
    }

Here is an example of your code:
    if(cmd.getName().equalsIgnoreCase("cmd1")); { //Since you have a semicolon at the start, your code stops, you have to remove it.

If you need any more help tahg me again and I will help.

4. Offline

Th3Br1x

Some people already told you, how and what you can/should fix. So it wont help you, thats my perspective.
    Monkey_Swag already posted what your mistake is.

By the way, FightManiac you don't need to bump the thread, if the last post was only 5 minutes ago ;)

McMhz likes this.
  5. Offline

McMhz

Th3Br1x is right, Your answer has been posted already, And looking at that you're still waiting here, I'd say you don't know what you're doing very well, and by not knowing what you're doing I mean you don't know Java, and without knowing actual java you're not going to accomplish alot with bukkit.
    So, as I said, Go learn java, Buy a book or watch videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.