Filled Multiple Bukkit Plugin Requests!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ToastyWings, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Offline

ToastyWings

Hello, Bukkit Forums. I have two plugin requests. If there are any existing plugins similar to what I have requested, I'd appreciate it if your replied with the link ASAP. :)

Here is the first one.

I am creating a Quidditch mini game for my server. Is there any plugin out there(if not, anyone willing to make one) that causes players to drop a certain item in their inventory when they are hit by a fireball or another player?

Next one. Is there some kind a trigger plugin out there that when a player drops and item on a block it triggers text? With this players can throw the "quaffle" (or slimeball) onto the block to score. I can't seem to find this feature in the Variable Triggers plugin.

Last one. This one sounds kinda bizarre, but is there a plugin that makes items fly around, hopefully, at a desired speed? I need a plugin like that to imitate the elusive Golden Snitch.

That is pretty much it. If you find any plugins similar to any of the ones listed, please reply with the link ASAP! :) Thanks!!