MultiHome And GroupManager Problem !

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MonkerVFX, Mar 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MonkerVFX

So, I have the plugin MultiHome and for permissions I have GroupManager ! GroupManager works fine but the problem is that i configured multihome so default players could only have 10 homes and VIP could have infinite homes ! But when i open the server, Multihome says that no permissions plugins was found so all players are going to go to default ( only 10 homes ). Look :

So i dont know what to do..can somebody help me ?

2. Offline

Jeyge

From the code it looks like MultiHome only looks for Vault, PermissionsEx, PermissionsBukkit and the original Permissions (which I guess could be the bridge). If it doesn't find any of those, it defaults to superperms.

3. Offline

MonkerVFX

but could i use superperms and groupmanager at the same time ? or is there a way to conect multihome to groupmanager ?

4. Offline

Jeyge

You should be able to use vault or the bridge but since MultiHome hasn't been updated in a long time, you really can't tell until you try. Start by either loading vault or the GroupManager bridge.

5. Offline

MonkerVFX

can u expain a little bit better ? because im a amatour in this !

6. Offline

Jeyge

Either load a plugin called Vault - http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/vault/ or load the rest of the GroupManager plugin called the bridge. Your choice on which way you want to go but with a plugin that is as outdated as MultiHome is, you really can't tell exactly what it is going to do.

7. Offline

Necrodoom

being a plugin that was last updated for 1.2.5, i suggest you use another multihome plugin such as essentials, homespawnplus, or other private warp plugins.

8. Offline

MonkerVFX

thanks...i think im going to use homespawnplus ! the problem is : do u know if there is a way to transfer the homes that the players have to this new plugin ?

9. Offline

Necrodoom

i dont know, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.