Moved too quickly :( (Hacking?)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Master24, Jun 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Master24

Hello.
    First I want to apologize for my bad english. ; )
    My problem is:
    Today I installed MultiVerse and I build a portal to an other world.
    After I went through the portal, I got teleported to the other world but then I got kicked with the message: "Disconnected by the Server. Moved too quickly :( (Hacking?)"
    I already have used the search function but I haven't found anything helpful.
    I also tried the plugin "dontKickMe" but this also don't work.

This is what comes up in my console.
    Code:
    2011-06-01 13:51:26 [WARNING] Master24 moved too quickly! Elapsed ticks: 132, Distance change: 385139.4405896679
    Plugins: WorldEdit, WorldGuard, Essentials, Permissions, LWC, SimpleSign, FalseBook, ChairCraft, PortalStick, SlowHealth, xAuth and MultiVerse.

Build: #818

The other things you need for Help, I can't answer, because I have rent a GameServer and so I don't know the whole OS thing and the start command.

Hope you can help me.
    Sincerely,
    Master24

2. I have same problem. When I go through Nether portal I get kicked for that same reason.

3. Offline

jamescosten

The system thinks you are using the fly mod and moving too fast. Are your versions uptodate ??

4. Offline

1lann

Same problem with stargates. It's probably because when you enter a "gate" it moves you your destination immediately. So basically if you move over 5 blocks in a second, then you'll get kicked :( I'm just waiting for a fix cause there most probably would be.

5. Offline

sillyrosster

If your CraftBukkit, MultiVerse or whatever plugin you are using for MultiWorld travel are not updated, you will get this error! Also, if you have flight=false, you might get it as well. If you want flight=false, but don't want this error, get NoCheat. I had this problem before MultiVerse came out with a fix.

6. I am not using MultiVerse or MultiWorld. And I have flight=true in config. Still I am getting this error. It worked on 1.5_02.

7. Offline

sillyrosster

I would start using MultiVerse because it has s fix for this problem and update Craftbukkit to 830. Also try turning fight to false.

8. Offline

woodzy

9. Offline

1lann

10. I updated CraftBukkit #818 to #820 and it seems to be working now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.