MoreCurses Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by sameer901, Aug 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sameer901

Plugin category: Enchantments/Curses

Minecraft version: Any version after 1.8

Suggested name: MoreCurses Plugin

What I want: A plugin that adds more curses to armor weapons tools or items. Does not need to be in loot tables or enchantment tables

Ideas for curses:

Curse of slowness:Slows down the player when cursed item is held

Curse of starvation:When cursed item is held, the player's hunger bar depletes faster

Curse of minersfatigue:When cursed item is held, mining fatigue I is applied to the player

Curse of unluckiness:When cursed item is held, a bad luck effect potion is applied to the player

Curse of slime:When cursed item is held, a 3x3 grid of slime blocks is spawned under the player (When block is mined,it doesn't drop the block) (Moves as you go) A very small chance to spawn a big slime

Curse of souls: When cursed item is held,3 blocks of soul sand are spawned under the player in a straight line or a vertical axis(When block is mined,it doesn't drop the block) (Moves as you go)

Curse of a 1000 souls: When cursed item is held,a 5x5 grid of soul sand are spawned under the player(When block is mined,it doesn't drop the block) (Moves as you go)

Curse of blindness:When cursed item is held,blindness is applied to the player

Curse of crafting:Item can't be used in crafting

Curse of anvil:Item can't be used in anvil

Curse of food poisoning:a 50% chance that the food you eat will give you nausea temporarily

Curse of breaking:Cursed item loses its durability more quickly

Curse of cursing: Random curse effect

Ideas for commands:
    when item is held in hand /curseitem <curse>
    when item is held in hand /delcurse <curse>

Ideas for permissions:
    curse.slowness
    curse.starvation

curse.unluckiness
    curse.slime
    curse.souls
    curse.1000souls
    curse.blindness
    curse.crafting
    curse.anvil
    curse.foodpoisoning
    curse.breaking
    curse.cursing
    curse.minerfatigue
    curse.all

When I'd like it by: As soon as the plugin is finished.
    https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/lib-armorequipevent.5478/ may be used

Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  2. Offline

xCykrix

Would it be better to make them "enchantable", or do you want them added via command only? I could work on creating this, however it may take a while to get the curse of slime and curse of souls working as I have never created a client side block.

3. Offline

Machine Maker

@xCykrix I believe he mentioned

4. Offline

sameer901

I want them added by command and its okay if you can't do the slime blocks and the souls thing.
    You may add other curses if you like.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.