Monster Spawner Limiter

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Mineacer, Jan 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mineacer

Plugin category: GENERAL

Suggested name: SpawnerLimit

What I want: I would like a plugin that limits the amount of a specific type of spawner (example: Iron Golem). This is because players on my server are making a lot of money by selling the iron gained from these types of spawners. The default limit would be in a 32x32 chunk. Naturally created monster spawners should not be included.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: spawnerlimit.bypass - ability to place more than one spawner in the region.

When I'd like it by: Soon as possible!

2. Offline

17xDillz1997

3. Offline

Mineacer

@17xDillz1997
    Would plugins like these cause lag due to the constant checking of mob amount?

4. Offline

17xDillz1997

I don't think so. Maybe see if the tps changes. You can probably change the ticks it's checks if it does so.

5. Offline

Mineacer

@17xDillz1997
    Thanks for your suggestion, but ChunkSpawnerLimiter does not seem to work for my 1.8 Spigot server. I set the Skeleton limit amount to 20, placed a lot of skeleton spawners and it breached that limit in less than a minute.

I thought this would be the exact plugin I was looking for: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/mob-spawn-control/
    However, that's outdated :(

Tying a limit to the amount of mobs spawned to a spawner, that would be great to not only control server lag, but to decrease AFK farming etc.

6. Offline

Mineacer

BUMP!

TPS on my server dropped to 4 due to 900 zombies on one block...

7. Offline

Mineacer

BUMP! :confused:

8. Offline

Qaisar101

So... can I see your config?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.