Money tree plugin request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by superman11, Jan 13, 2012.

1. Offline

superman11

Plugin category: ECON

Suggested name: Moneytreee

A bit about me: I'm a Young bukkit user who wishs to make a plugin, but cannot because i lack the experiance and time( i run my own server[bukkit]).

What I want: i want a (player) to be able to place a limegreen block of wool on the ground and use a bone on it and it turns into a tree( but the leaves r limegreen wool)

Ideas for commands: /mt

Ideas for permissions: Moneytree.create , Moneytree.use

Moneytree.create: just lets teh player make teh tree

Moneytree.use: lets them punch the limegreen blocks and get [ammount of money described by the server owner]
    Willing to pay up to: I cannot pay anything because i am only 14 and dont have a job or bank account.

When I'd like it by: I'd like it by whenever. id just like it to work =P

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this:

2. If a player punches the wool leaves, should they get destroyed (and maybe regrow over time)?

//Edit: Seems like somebody taked this up (would be cool to inform other devs next time): http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/moneytree1/

3. Offline

superman11

the link is my own project, i jsut need the file to upload and then i gotta put some images and stuff, and yeah if a player punches the wool leave, they will grow over time at about every 4 hours ( thats to make sure nobody is just Money tree farming

4. I like your idea, but I won't code it at that conditions (showing you as author, giving all credit to you, bad license, ...).

5. Offline

superman11

ok, ill put you in my team, and ill give you credit for makeing it?

ok your now a author with me

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016