Money Bag(s)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by sebdomsan54, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Offline

sebdomsan54

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Moneybags

What I want:
    • In basic a plugin in which a player has a (perferably craftable) bag(per world) in there in that holds money in item form(ex: gold).
    • But if poisble i would like diffrent sized bags with size limits so the basic bag could only hold 500(gold)
    • and the max bag 99999(gold) and maybe a infinite bag.
    • It would be cool if cutimazation of sizes and recipes was there but there are limits.
    • As per how it would keep track of the money inside would look nice if it was stored in lore
    • Maybe vault compadible
    • as per offline transactions it would report back to the likned plugin trough vault
    • and if the cap of the bag is met the whole trasation is cancled even if there is some space
    Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

sebdomsan54 So Vault compatible briefcases that hold your money instead of a virtual bank?
    How do you want the system to act on world change and offline transactions?

3. Offline

sebdomsan54

hmm forgot those were things well world change would be nice if you could have diffrent bags per world so no interchange between worlds would be fine (for me atleast)
    and offline transaction agian forgot that was a thing (never seen it used)

if offline is that important you could have the bag cheak back with vaults records and set the bags value to what vault has ( i think)

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

sebdomsan54 Vault doesn't store anything, the plugin has to do that.
    Offline transactions: sell signs.
    Couple things:
    Paying players that don't have a bag won't be able to get paid. You probably want to thinks something for that.
    World based can also cause issues, mostly the tracking of the cases.

5. Offline

sebdomsan54

hmm so to compicated to be asking here :(
    (i will rethink this and be back .....soon)

i changed it

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. Offline

sebdomsan54