Mod request

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gabriel11798, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Offline

gabriel11798

i am looking for a plugin where you can pick locks with LWC support (yeah i know so many people have asked this but as you can see im just one of them asking nicely :3 ) For example:
    - Able to pick locks with a configurable chance of sucess by right-clicking the locked block with a configurable item (i.e gold=10% chance iron=30% chance diamond=50% chance slimeball=70% chance)
    - Lock picking items can break (based on the chart above) or damage done (better lockpicking item=more damage dealt) or owner of the locked block will br notfied that his chest is being hijacked!
    -All this is from the people of my server AvelCraft (a public rpg/survival server with new players all the time) and me gabriel11798 if someone could make a plugin like this that would be nice and whoever makes this will get full credit!
    - gabriel11798

2. Offline

SirTyler

This should still work, haven't tested it though.

3. Offline

gabriel11798

the download has a 404 error (plus you'd think i'd look before asking :p)

4. Offline

SirTyler

Alright just making sure, and actually some people don't look (that is the problem). If you are wanting this for 1.0.0 It probably won't be made, also for anyone that wants to try it I believe there is a API for the major locking systems although I might be confusing that with the economy system APIs.

5. Offline

gabriel11798

well . . . . im now very discouraged. But thanks anyways

6. Offline

SirTyler

sorry, it is mostly cause those major things wont get done until there is a RB of bukkit. Some have dev builds but still those are few.