Mobs regenerate health

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Bakuhatsu, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Offline

Bakuhatsu

I did a quick search but didn't really find anything about this.

What about a plugin that makes it possible for mobs to regenerate their life, both friendly and hostile ones? Similar to how the player life regenerate, but with a customizable timer on how fast they regenerate health per mob.

Example 0.5 heart every 5 sec for X while 0.5heart every 20 sec for Y and the feature disabled for such as the dragon.

If this would be possible, would it be doable without causing large amounts of lag?

2. Offline

r0306

Bakuhatsu
    Interesting. No other plugin has this feature yet and yes, this is possible without causing lag. I'll see what I can do when I have the time.

3. Offline

Bakuhatsu

r0306

Alright! I've always found that mobs in mc have way too much disadvantages while players can give themselves armor, enchantments and all that and felt that they also need something to slightly help them.

It also makes mob grinders and such way less efficient due to that falling 21 or so blocks to leave them at half heart doesn't fully work if they can regenerate slowly.

4. Offline

MisterErwin

Nice idea...I would try it, if I would be at home...but.

And *push*

5. Offline

Bakuhatsu

Any news about this?

6. Offline

WaffleOnABike

Not sure, but I would use this if it was developed, if that was alright with either you or the developer.

Really cool idea.

-Waffle

7. Offline

Bakuhatsu

No progress on this anywhere, right?

8. Offline

bob7

Ahh, this is an easy 1.. I'll make it tomorrow for you.. It'll probably have a config so you can choose how much health a certain mob gives you.

9. Offline

Bakuhatsu

No, not getting health from killing a mob but they automatically recovering their own health with a custom interval and amount.