Mob Wars

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by AwesomeDude1677, Sep 23, 2014.

1. Offline

AwesomeDude1677

Plugin category: Mob Behavior Changing / Possible RPG

Suggested name: MobWars

What I want: I'd love it if someone could make this plugin for me as even though I have a lot of server creating knowledge, I lack basically any plugin creating skills. My idea was what (seems) rather simple, make a server wide configurable file in the plugins folder that would define what mobs a certain mob will be hostile, neutral, or completely passive to. That would allow for epic battles of armies of mobs, ie skeleton army firing on zombie army, to be created. thanks for any help!

Ideas for commands: /mobwars disable (disable all of this), /mobwars enable (reenable all of this)

Ideas for permissions: mobwars.enable, mobwars.disable, Commands listed above

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible would be absolutely awesome but I understand if its a low priority on your schedules, if you do decide to be kind enough to do this, please leave a comment below so I know that you're working on it.