Mob Spawner Radius Configuration.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Arketus, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Offline

Arketus

Hey guys

I am here humbly to ask if a plugin could be created that allows the mob spawner radius to be configured/changed. That is, the vanilla radius for a spawner to spawn mobs is what? 20 blocks or something? I would like the ability to change that to whatever radius I want, as we have mob grinders on the server and the ability to have them continuously spawning mobs while the chunk loaded would be grand. Also, I have searched high and low for a plugin that does this but failed to find one that does it successfully. The only one that I have found that allows this is Creaturebox http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/creaturebox/ But the problem with creaturebox is that it's out of date, and has a mighty awful bug where it seems that the spawners will continue to spawn mobs in unloaded chunks -and- ignore any mob limits set in place, resulting in thousands of mobs being spawned in an unloaded chunk and when that chunk finally does get loaded, server crash

I hope someone can make this for our server, would be greatly appreciated :).

2. Offline

Arketus

Well that is pretty damn amazing. But I'm afraid our server is 1.7.2, I will take a gander through the versions for that in hope that this command is present within those. Other than that, I guess I can try to update the server and hopefully not break plugins

3. Offline

Svedrigailov

4. Offline

Arketus

There we go, thank you so much. Very appreciated. I couldn't find this despite constantly searching with the words "mob, spawner, player, detection, radius, change," turns out because the main info for this plugin in regards to what it can to for spawners is on a different website.
    Again, thanks. Works like a charm from what I can tell so far.