Mob reppelent

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FlOppy, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Offline

FlOppy

Hello, i have been away for quite long but still i don't see any reppelent plugin why that ?

So i come with this conclusion only one guy was enough inteligent to make one of them ?

The problem is the guy stopped the developement very quickly, but the plugin worked after several version, but not anymore with the 1.5 it does not work anymore.

I am not alone to ask for this plugin so i still don't know why no one has thought about making another one...

To explain what it is concretly it is quite simple.. You place some blocks make like a tower (7 blocks) and when it is done a message apears that you make a reppelent tower, and now mobs (hostiles) won't appear in the area arround the tower that you have decided in the config file. No permissions no commands.

Of course we can still take this idea and change it because his plugin was a bit too expensive to make. Indeed 7 blocks or irio or gold or diamond is a bit expensive. So two and a half month ago i came here to explain my new idea about this, and let make furnaces burn some redstone powder and allow you to do the same let's say 1 redstone power burnt for 1 day of safety. and still the area size configurable.

Maybe we can use both system one temporary like the redstone burning in the furnace and the other persistent but with a higher cost.

Thank you and if someone is ready to take over this idea and make a plugin out of it i would be glad and many people too for sure. Have a good day.