Mob Arena Force start

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by jjacobson, Dec 23, 2012.

1. Offline

jjacobson

Plugin category: ?

Suggested name: AntiArenaAfk

What I want: Basically a plugin that limits peoples ability to afk in the mob arena lobby. A plugin that times from when the first player enters an arena and after 180 seconds if the arena has not started, it force starts it with the command /ma force start (arenaname) <-- command already built into mob arena.
    I would like it to be compatible with multiple arenas running on a single server.

I have talked to a few dev's and they agreed that it would be possible to hook in with mob arena to achieve this.

There is a lot of information on the mob arena bukkitdev page about hooking in http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mobarena/ I have talked to the creators of mob arena and they are quite busy and dont have time to implement this.

Please dont tell me to use variabletriggers, VT executes its scripts in a seperate thread that is unsafe for the server, I have infact been using variabletriggers up until today when I learned that it was the cause for the crashing problem my server has had.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: none needed

When I'd like it by: asap