Mo' Creatures Ownership System

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Saidy99, May 12, 2012.

1. Offline

Saidy99

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Mo' Creatures Ownership System

A bit about me: I am a server owner with concerned players :p

What I want: A simple system of transferable ownership of Mo' Creatures tamed animals. Yes, it's out for Bukkit in case you did not know. Griefers can steal and/or kill my players' animals so easily that I have not let the server go public yet. Finally, one of my players came up with an idea for animal tombstones to help catch the people who killed their animal. If it's not possible for the animal to be invincible from player damage, perhaps a sign could spawn at the death point stating the animal's name and the username of the murderer.

Ideas for commands: To transfer ownership of your animal, you could type the command "transfer" followed by the animal's name, then the username of who you want to give it to. /transfer Horse1 Saidy99
    This would bring up the problem of duplicate names, so it may be necessary to prevent duplicate names when people acquire an animal.

Ideas for permissions: The command should be a default:true permission node

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible, a couple of days from now would be ideal for the first untested build.

Similar plugin requests: None.

Devs who might be interested in this: Unknown

2. Offline

Pcow

Why make it a plugin?!?!?! There is a setting in <Server Folder>\config\MoCreatures\MoCGlobal.cfg. Then do CTRL+F and search for ownership-settings. When you see:
    ownership-settings {
    # Assigns player as owner for each creature they tame. Only the owner can interact with the tamed creature.
    S:enableOwnership=false
    I thought you just change true to false, but for me this does NOT WORK!!!!!