MMORPG Plugin Like wynncraft uses

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by IceCreamWiz, Apr 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok. So,first, I talked with Jumla, one of the owners, and told me they use a single plugin that has those features:

If you did not know, RPG stands for R=Role P=Playing G=Game. You see some RPG plugins out there, but personally I feel that those plugins are not the type of RPG I am thinking of. If you have ever played The Legend of Zelda then you know my type of RPG. My ideas for the ultimate RPG plugin are based around The Legend of Zelda. I have each idea listed and numbered. By the way if you would like, look up wynncraft.com And use that server as a type of reference. Please, plugin makers, listen to my ideas! I would LOVE these ideas to become real in a plugin!

#1 | Health/Heart System

Heart Container = 1 Heart addition

Heart = Healing configurable amount of health

The plugin could bring the Zelda health/heart system to Minecraft. Players would begin with a configurable amount of health. They could then increase their health by finding/getting Heart Containers and then it would add an additional heart per Container. As for healing, the player could find hearts by defeating average Mobs and so on. There could be many ways players could obtain these Health items. This would in fact change the whole health system of Minecraft, you would not heal even if you had a full hunger bar, and you would need Hearts to heal. This would bring back a taste of the old Minecraft health system and could bring very positive feedback from older players.

#2 | Emerald Currency

I would like to use the currency Minecraft has given us and the way of using it which is through trading. Make Emeralds have a configurable chance of dropping from Mobs. This could be configurable for each Mob. The ability for Staff to create Villagers with specific trades would be useful. Emerald Blocks could be used to condense large amounts of Emerald into less space in the inventory menu. Perhaps 64 Emerald = 1 Emerald Block.

#3 | Mob Spawning

To avoid lag, I think Mob Spawning should only happen in the region a player is in and if it is specified. By specified I mean like how WorldGuard uses regions and then you claim that region and we could add a feature where you could set what custom Mobs spawn in there. Mobs should also be configurable with their Health, Armor, and Drops in the region. It sounds like a lot and I know it is a lot but it would be well worth it.

#4 | Hunger replaced with Mana

Since players would not be able to regenerate Health even with a full Hunger bar I believe Hunger should be used as a Mana/Stamina Bar. Mana would be used for Abilities and so on. So if I used Ability [X] then I would lose [X] amount of mana. This should be configurable with Abilities.

#5 | Abilities/Spells

I would like to create a way for players to use Abilities/Spells while performing some control combo with the Rightclick and Leftclick. An example would be, To trigger Ability [X] use the right and left control of your mouse and perform the combo [Right+Left+Right]. Then the Ability would be performed. I have many, many Ability ideas, I will be editing them in later on.

#6 | Level System

The xp bar could be used as a level System for the plugin. Xp would be given from defeating Mobs. All of the xp given by each entity should be configurable. More ways of getting xp could be with Quests and etc.

#7 | Armor

Armor would be still used but not with the usual Armor point system but with a new Defense Point System. Each piece of Armor could be given a configurable amont of Defense Points and these Defense points would work as Armor does. The more Def. Points = more protection.

#8 | Item Customization

I would like ALL items to be custom. You could customize each item in a config or something for instance.

Name: Oak Wood Sword
    Damage: 1-4
    Rarity: Common

These are all rough ideas and I hope the plugin makers who decide to make this a reality help it take off. Plugin makers feel free to make these ideas even better :D!
    Thank you if you have read this whole post.

2. Thats.. a big project..

ipodtouch0218 and XxDawnsusxX like this.
  3. @IceCreamWiz
    WynnCraft has been in develeopment for 2 years.
    There is a very small chance that somebody will actually make this for you.
    If you really want this, i would suggest hiring somebody to make it for you.

ipodtouch0218 likes this.
  4. Offline

XxDawnsusxX

Pretty sure majority of these are plugins already made (2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8)

5. @IceCreamWiz Hey sounds like a fun challange to me ^^. So with that said, I would love to make this plugin for you! I will start today. I will give an update when I have made the basics etc. And btw thanks for posting this great request!

EDIT: Do you also have a spesific name in mind you want for the plugin?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.