[MISC] PlgDisableCmd v2.0 - disable given commands [1.4]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by Plague, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Plague

PlgDisableCmd - Disable given commands
    Version: v2.0

Since there was some demand to disable some commands without the use of permissions, I come to the rescue :)
    Just create a file "plugins/PlgDisableCmd/disabled.txt" and put commands (without the / character) you want to disable there on separate lines. That's it!

Features:
    Can disable any command, including hardcoded bukkit /help and /plugins or minecraft /give.

Download (source code in the .jar)
    Download OP version (OPs can still use those commands)

[​IMG]

Changelog:
    Version 2.0
    • updated to new bukkit API
    Version 1.3
    • More aggressive code, should truly block all commands, even for plugins not respecting the right way to handle commands.
    Version 1.2
    • Craftbukkit 600 compatibility
    Version 1.1
    • Fixed a bug - plugin was not case-insensitive
    Version 1.0
    • Initial release

2. Offline

Thickshake

So im using multi verse, one world I wont to disable the give command but on the other i want to keep it, so could you make the plugin work different per world?

3. Offline

Plague

Oh that. I could but I don't have the time to do it.

4. Multiworld support? OR better yet. Make permission nodes for the plugin.. It would be alot easier right?

5. Offline

Plague

Read the original post again and again until you finally get the sentence
    Code:
    Since there was some demand to disable some commands without the use of permissions, I come to the rescue 

6. hmmm

7. Offline

Sejsel

This is not aggresive enough! It is not able to disable factions commands

8. Offline

Plague

make sure my plugin is loaded before the other ones

9. Offline

andrewkm

If you ever find some time, I would love that as well. :)
    By the way still working great on 1034CB

10. Hi Plague,
    I would love to copy&paste some lines of code into V10phone to disable CellMod commands but I see some problems:
    1. Which licence are you using for that (GPLv3 compatible?).
    2. It will take time till V10phone is finished. I won't release sources before the plugin get's released, too but I also want to make some alpha tests (performance, ... will search for server admins with heavy load on their servers when it's time to ;)). So I would have to give the plugin in it's alpha state under a closed source license to them. Would this be ok for you?

11. Offline

Plague

It's WTFPL so do whatever you want with it. I would be sad if it ended with a closed source, but that's all I would do about it (well maybe some bitchin' and stuff) :) So go ahead.

12. Okay, thanks. It won't end as closed source: I will finish it and release it with sources or I won't finish and release only the sources for other devs to jump in. :)

13. Offline

xXRamboNoobXx

It sucks
    it conflicts with /regios and regios commands

14. Offline

Plague

huh? this plugin does not have commands, how can it even conflict then?

15. Offline

xXRamboNoobXx

It causes regios to crash, Idk why, but now regios wont even start even when i completely remove it from my server. Then I put it in again, and still nuthing.

16. Offline

Plague

When you completely remove my plugin from the server there is NO WAY it can interfere.

17. Offline

DrBowe

This makes absolutely no sense. Please, do not throw random blame onto plugins and their developers...especially when it's a user-error. If the plugin isn't on your server, then (as @Plague stated) there is no way in hell that it can interfere. Even if it was on the server, it is still highly unlikely that a Command-Disabling plugin would even cross paths with Regios.

I highly recommend that you talk to @Adamki11s , and maybe he can help you out with setting up Regios (which seems to be your issue, in this scenario)

18. Offline

xXRamboNoobXx

NVM It turned out that regios just dont work no more "weird" but w/e

19. Offline

basketballboy12

is there a plugin where non ops can have access to a few commands???

20. Offline

sheep100

why doesnt this work for worledit version 4.6?

21. Offline

Plague

no idea

22. Offline

Ross Gosling

@Plague

How about having a reverse version that disables all commands apart from selected ones in the config??

23. Offline

Plague

That would be easy to make, but I don't have time to test realease and support ATM. But you need to just change one or two characters in the source I think.

24. Offline

Bronski

Apology accepted?

25. Offline

Ross Gosling

well thanks, hope you look into it soon =)

26. Offline

Master2112

Hi, i know it's been asked before, but can you try making this work for multiple worlds? i have 6 or 7 worlds on my server, and there's one world where i have a seperate inventory plugin enabled, but i also want the players inside to be unable to use item spawning commands.

27. Offline

Plague

I can try, but I have no time for bukkit coding right now.

28. Thank you so Much for this.
    recently my Admins tried out a few new commands and ruined my whole city :(
    I think this will prevent it from happening again :D

Thank You!

29. Offline

Insanehero

How do you disable commands with spaces in them?

Code:
    res tp

^^ Does not work

30. Offline

Plague

how can commands have spaces? I only disable whole commands, not their specific arguments

31. Offline

Insanehero

Oh, I see. There anyway I can do it otherwise without blocking all the /res commands?