[MISC/INFO] Dynmap-Towny v0.50 - Display Towny towns and nations on Dynmap's maps [1.5.2-R1.0+]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Mike Primm, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Offline

nick679

when i try to do /dynmap webregister on the main server, it says this:
    07:58 PM [INFO] Login support is not enabled :mad:
    Plz help!

2. Offline

Mike Primm

Need to have set the login-enabled setting in configuration.txt to true.

3. Offline

nick679

oh... Didn't look carefully... :D

4. Offline

Kowak

How much ram does it take?

5. Offline

emomuffin

Is there a way to disable chat completely? I don't want my chat chowing up on dynmap at all. It seems it is showing all /tc, /nc/, mcmmo party chat, etc. I looked through the bug reports, and found no solid fix. I have been forced to disable dynmap until I can find a fix. Anything?

6. Offline

arceus_heart

wheres download button!!! :mad::mad:

7. Offline

Mike Primm

Hey guys - sorry for slow responses on my part - was travelling for most of the past month. I'll probably be spinning update builds of dynmap and its mods over the next couple of days.

"Current Release" link in the OP....

Comment out the "SimpleWebChatComponent" section in configuration.txt

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  8. Offline

Geekin_It_Up

Its not showing up on the map. In the layers button it doesnt show up either.

9. Offline

DinoScope

How do you install this? Just drag and drop?

10. Offline

Mike Primm

Extract the ZIP file into the plugins directory - at present, this mod only contains a JAR, but if we needed to add other files, that procedure would not change. Its the same as we use for the core mod (dynmap).

11. Offline

aaren

i had dynmap configured nicely including simplewebchatcomponant set to false then i installed the towny dynmap plugin and the chat has shown up again :S I like towny on the dynmap i dont like the chat, is there something i can do?

12. Offline

Mike Primm

Looking at the source. it appears that TownyChat has some (unconditional, from what I can see) support for sending private(?!?!) and global chat messages directly to us (see https://github.com/ElgarL/TownyChat.../TownyChat/channels/StandardChannel.java#L129). I don't see an option to disable it - you'll need to talk to the TownyChat dev. For us, the SimpleWebChatComponent is the listener that supplies chat events to be sent to the web - by design, its intended to be removed for the sake of both disabling AND for getting "out of the way" of alternate ways of supplying chat events (which is what TownyChat is doing). You can HIDE the chat events by removing the 'chatbox' and 'chat' components.

13. Offline

Mike Primm

**** Update probably releasing tonight ****
    I'll likely be dropping dynmap 0.60 tonight - not a huge release, but it includes a couple of fixes and the rest of the 1.3 support (sideways logs FTW!). It'll also include API support for a feature I've been looking to add to some of the add-ons for some time - the ability to define sets of players that can see each other on the map view (assuming login support AND player info protection are enabled) without everyone being able to see everyone. This will be leveraged by both Dynmap-Towny and Dynmap-Factions to allow people that are members of the same town, nation or faction (as appropriate) to see one another on the map view - expect releases of these to accompany the 0.60 release.​

14. Offline

deimos161

Hi there, Is there away to only have a outline for a city? So rather than having a fill colour it would just be blank for the one town?
    I have tried removing the fillcolour so I only have. But it doesnt seem to work.
    custstyle:
    Haven:
    strokeColor: '#FF0000'

15. Offline

Mike Primm

set fillOpacity to 0.0

16. Offline

deimos161

will that effect all towns or just the one? because all the towns will have custome colours. This is just the staff/road town on a new map we are making

17. Offline

dabiggman

Is there a way to adjust fill color for specific nations? On my server, we have thirteen nations each that unique colors on a custom map. Is there a way that I can adjust the fill?

18. Offline

Mike Primm

See https://github.com/webbukkit/Dynmap-Towny/wiki. There is a section in the config.yml called nationstyle - create a section for each nation under that, and you can adjust specific settings for each to override the defaults.

See https://github.com/webbukkit/Dynmap-Towny/wiki. The section 'regionstyle' is overall defaults, while custstyle lets you set for individual towns, and nationstyle for nations.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  19. Offline

deimos161

20. Offline

Daveyo_o

I have a problem,
    When i open my Dynmap on the web, i need to login, and all the setting in the config file are dissabled (login ones) Pleasse help, I need to know it fast, because i got a pretty big server to run!

21. Offline

Mike Primm

I'd need to see your configuration.txt, and to get the URL to your server.