Inactive [MISC/GEN/INFO] CompassPoint v1.0 - Set your compass to point anywhere! [1.3.2-R2.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Bloxcraft, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Offline

Bloxcraft

CompassPoint is a plugin that allows you to set your compass to point anywhere! You need the permission compasspoint.use to use it, or you can be an op. To use this simple plugin, all you need to do is type: /cp or /compasspoint to set your compass to your current location. You can also do /compasspoint X Z to set the coordinates of your compass. For example, /cp 150 -200 sets my compass to 150, -200 of that world. This is a very simple plugin that will add a lot to your server.

Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Changelog:
    Version 0.1
    * Release

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016
  2. Offline

Jozeth

[quote uid=56626 name="Bloxcraft" post=1388988]CompassPoint is a plugin that allows you to set your compass to point anywhere! You need the permission compasspoint.use to use it, or you can be an op. To use this simple plugin, all you need to do is type: /cp or /compasspoint to set your compass to your current location. You can also do /compasspoint X Z to set the coordinates of your compass. For example, /cp 150 -200 sets my compass to 150, -200 of that world. This is a very simple plugin that will add a lot to your server.

Download: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Changelog:
    Version 0.1

* Release

[/quote]

Try and host this off http://dev.bukkit.org/ not mediafire because some users are very cautious and will only download from a reliable site, i.e BukkitDev

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2016