Inactive [MISC] ChairCraft v1.2.7 - Seats in Minecraft [1.1-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by vildaberper, May 14, 2011.

1. Offline

vildaberper

ChairCraft - Seats in Minecraft!
    Version: 1.2.7 - Download
    Source: Github

ChairCraft makes it possible to make chairs in Minecraft!
    Permission-node: 'chaircraft.sit'
    You need to sneak and right click to sit!
    It is configureable to check for signs at the sides, and the max width of a chair (or sofa).
    A chair can be a stone or wood stair or a slab (any type):
    [​IMG]

Heres a tutorial in German: (Thanks @TheGamePlaza !)
    Heres how it looks in-game: (Thanks @iffa !)

Changelog:

• Version 1.2.7 - Download
      • Updated to 1.1-R4 (works with 1.1-R5).
    • Version 1.2.6 - Download
      • Added config to use permissions, default false.
    • Version 1.2.5 - Download
      • Updated to MC 1.8.
      • Removed heal when seated.
      • Added support for the new stair blocks (not slabs).
      • Removed the exclude list, the player must now sneak to sit.
      • Possibly fixed the memory leak bug.
      • Dropped support for Permissions, now works with superperms.
    • Version 1.2.4 - Download
      • Updated to CB 928.
    • Version 1.2.3 - Download
      • Fixed arrows floating over the chairs!
    • Version 1.2.2 - Download
      • Fixed several bugs.
      • Added heal when seated, with config.
      • Added check if the block below is air, which would cause a glitch sitting inside the chair.
      • Added 44 to the default exception list, so you can now make doubleslabs as normal!
    • Version 1.2.1 - Download
      • Fixed the broken sign-check.
      • Added support for slabs.
      • Added config for arrow respawn-time. (Good for laggy servers)
    • Version 1.2.0 - Download
      • Added check for signs at the sides, with config.
      • Added Permissions-support.
      • Fixed the bug when the arrow despawns.
      • Fixed the bug when changing seats.
      • Only one player can be seated at one block at a time.
    • Version 1.1.0 - Download
      • Fixed seating when holding a block.
      • Fixed player beeing stuck when the stair is removed.
      • Added support for stone stairs.
      • Removed the check for signs on the sides.
      • Added check for the block above, it must be air. (Will add transparent blocks as ok)
    • Version 1.0.0 - Download
      • Initial release.

2. Offline

onicx4

@NopeDK yes yes i did use the right node it doesn't work for me.

3. Offline

sfxworks

Ok. Me and all moderators can sit on chair. Players can't though. Why is this?

4. Offline

VRYUKI

Dude, even though your profile pick freaks me out I love your work. Your awesome for it. thank you. :)

5. Offline

kaasinees

Can you add dates to the changelog /download link please? Thanks!

6. Offline

footwo

Be VERY careful with destroying the block you are sitting on. You can get perma stuck, even TPing, warping, jailing the guy wouldn't unstick him when it happend to one of my players last night.

I accidently got stuck myself when i was worldediting a staircase away. As soon as I right clicked with the worldedit wand I stuck to the chair, and when I set air to it I was suspended in the air, unable to move. Even deleting player.dat and all references to the player in your plugin config files doesn't seem to help. It was only because I could undo the previous edit that allowed me to dismount the stair and free myself.

Can you make it so that once the block/step disappears it completely frees the player?

Other than that it's an awesome plugin for servers that like a bit of RP!

7. That possible to add one comands InGame?

Look like
    To active or not the option to seat on chairs.

Because when i want to put a ladder on a "Wooden stairs", i'll be TP to it & the ladder can't be put on it.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Sorry i'm French but i don't use Google translator;) so if you don't understand my problem, i'll explain it again.

8. Offline

NopeDK

@Navigateur go into your config.yml file for chaircraft and add the ID's of the items that should not seat you when you right click. So if you add the ID (data value, find on the mcwiki) whenever you right click with that item, it will be placed and you won't be seated. You can also write all ID's there is and then only when right clicking with bare hands work.

9. Offline

kaasinees

Can you add all ID's with a wildcard? AKA "*"

10. Oo thank you i don't see it.
    I'll look like as a nooby for this inattention:p

Edit: Ok but now i'll can't put my ladder on the "wooden stair ", it gone to the "wooden plank" on the left =s

11. Offline

NopeDK

@kaasinees I do not believe that a wildcard is built in yet but in a future update @vildaberper talked about doing an opposite list so only ID's that are put in, can seat you, but for that you gotta wait. (Currently ID's is build as blacklist so you have to input all, but in the future it is configurable between blacklist and whitelist)
    @Navigateur do you mean that whenever you put a ladder on the back of a stair, the stair turns to solid wood plank?
    EDIT: Or that the ladder automatically changes orientation and places itself on the neighbooring block (in this case, plank)?

12. Year that this problem, i'll give you 2 others pictures to show you the problem ^^
    Thk for your support.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cordialy

13. Offline

Ethan Hall

Awesome, works great!

14. Offline

NopeDK

15. Offline

Reatrann

The problem with placing ladders on stairs is that it's impossible to place items like ladder and torch on transparent blocks such as stairs, fences, halfblocks and glass. This has nothing to do with the plugin, it's an issue with Minecraft itself.

16. Ok thank i'll never take a look at this before :(

Thk for explain ^^

17. Offline

Shigan

Hey, I got a problem Vilda, my players can't place normal stairs over air anymore. They have to place a block under it to place it. Can you make it to where the air check only comes into play after the signs are on?

18. Offline

firewalled

Hm - does the healing feature work?
    I have this config, and nothing seems to happen?
    Heal_amount = heal one heart every heal_interval? What is heal_interval? Real time minutes (?) or ingame time or?
    Code:
    Arrow_respawn_time: 55
    Max_width: 10
    Heal_when_seated: true
    Heal_amount: 1
    Exclude:
    Heal_interval: 2
    Sign_check: true

Using v. 1.2.2 and CB#803

19. Offline

kaasinees

healing works. tested with 803 here.

20. Offline

christley

just posting some glitches:
    if you rightclick on a slab with some empty space under you'll get stuck there. doesnt matter if you leave the slab, you're stuck under it.
    if you sit on something and then warps. you'll get teleported back to the chair. but if you do it again, you'll sit down while walking around.

here; made a vid for ease:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxkVx8dVKpk

its with 1.2.2

21. Offline

firewalled

Any idea of what I'm missing then?

22. Offline

kahlilnc

Can you add an option to where you have to hold shift to sit.

23. Offline

Bronski

I got stuck after I sat in a chair that was in a house with a low roof (2 block height, just enough to stand normally). Well it was removing the chair block that left me stuck. It was quite harrowing trying to figure my way out of that one. My friend kept digging the block I was "arrowed" to and I sunk down into a pit. Then he told me to put the lotion in the basket and threw something down at me :(

[​IMG]

I suggest a /chaireject command that will always free you if there is no good fix for the issue. I otherwise love the chairs but I also now slightly fear them (and lotion) >.>

24. Offline

Mathew Alden

Hi. I'm new with Bukkit and I was wondering... When Bukkit updates to 1.6, will all the mods I have (like chaircraft) update automatically or will I need to redownload all of them?

25. Offline

footwo

It puts the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again.

26. Offline

chokladio

The plugins might or might not work with every new bukkit version, but they won't dissapear because of an update. If a plugin doesn't work together with a new bukkit it's up to the creator of that specific one to update. You can use programs like Bukkit up to date to automatically check for new updates (and download them).

27. Offline

Mathew Alden

Thanks.

28. Offline

chubbz

each time i sit in the chair it spazes out and im going up and down and seeing through the world

29. Offline

Q2460

when i'm trying to sit i get hurt by the arrow and losing health :-(

30. Offline

firewalled

No ideas of why the healing doesnt work here as I posted a few posts back?