MinigameCore

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Dubzay, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Dubzay

Plugin category: Minigames

Suggested name: GameCore

What I want: I was wondering if anyone could make this plugin - what it does is when you join the server you get items [ http://prntscr.com/7d3odg ]

1st - Join Game: "The game that is in progress" (Right click to use)
    2nd - Join Spectators (Right click to use)

------

When the minigame starts you play it. When it ends you get sent to the minigame lobby and it cycles games(same server) and different maps are used for different games

Games: Destroy the Core - Capture the point - Destroy the Nova - Capture the Wool

Ideas for commands:
    /join(is a inv option)
    /tc(Teamchat)
    /spectate(inv option)
    /team (blue,red) Donor perk *note
    Ideas for permissions:
    jointeam.donator (/team)
    When I'd like it by: As soon as possible!!

2. Offline

EcMiner

I think you should be more clear about what your request is. Do you just want someone to make a plugin which gives you specific items on join? Or do you want them to make those minigames (Destroy the core, etc.)?

3. Offline

Dubzay

The items are to join or spectate the game, so you join with them. And the games are to be made too.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@Dubzay Then you probably need to explain how those games work.

5. Offline

Dubzay

Ok so, first off - Destroy the Core is this obsidian thing and you mine it to destroy it and win the game.
    - Destroy the Nova - is 2 endercrystals that you click on with a pick 500 clicks on it destroys on it and you win
    - Capture the Point - Is like KOTH and you win that way but there is 3 Center, Right and, Left
    - Capture the wool - Is chests that you gain the wool on the other side and you run back to your spawn and place it in the slot for the wool.
    (The team can't enter there own wool room)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.