[Minigame] SingleShot - Simple fighting game!

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by boolean, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

boolean

So this is my development thread for SingleShot. SingleShot is simple minigame kind of like One in the Chamber.

If you want to play, you type "/ss join". Once there are 2+ players in the game, you're teleported to the arena and the countdown starts. Durring the countdown, you have time to move exactly where you want inside the arena.

Once the game starts, you get 1 bow and 1 arrow. Bows are instant kills (dealing 50 hearts damage). If you successfully kill someone with your bow, you get a new arrow and +1 kill. If you die, you lose a life. (3 lives by default)

If you kill someone with your fist, you get another arrow, even if you already have one.

TODO
    • Event Listener
      • onPlayerDeath
      • EntityDamageEvent
    • SSData
      • Saving Inventory
      • Saving Location
      • Saving Players
    • Give Bow and Arrow
    • Game Timer
    • Player Teleportation
      • Teleporting back to old location
      • Teleporting to arena

2. Offline

ElitexvxRampage

That looks like an awesome plugin. Cannot wait to get this!

3. Offline

boolean

Thanks :) I've only spent about ~4 hours developing it total and I'm going to start beta testing it really soon.

4. Offline

obscurehero

I think this is great, but can't you just do this with BattleArena by creating a custom gamemode? I mean its not as fun as developing your own from scratch, but why reinvent the wheel?

5. Offline

chasechocolate

obscurehero the OP hasn't been on in a few weeks, so maybe he stopped developing it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.