Minigame - Silly Towers

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by killerline10168, Jun 27, 2014.

?

Does this plugin seem nice?

1. Awesome! Would code it if i could!

37.5%
  2. Yes!

33.3%
  3. Maybe!

12.5%
  4. No!

16.7%
  1. Offline

killerline10168

Well, didn't notice it until you named it =S But this I said your 5 on a team (tower) and kill each other with snowballs (unsure if it should be snowballs, TheWolfBadger , do you think it should be snowballs or something else? And how's it going ;))

2. Offline

TheWolfBadger

killerline10168 No progress ATM as I am on vacation. Check the code I have so far over at my github. (My sig has link) :) Snowballs will be best I think. Maybe for some more perks they can donate or earn the other projectiles by being on the server for an amount of time.

3. Offline

killerline10168

Yeah, have fun on your vacation though! And awesome idea!

TheWolfBadger likes this.
  4. Offline

Gater12

The Fancy Whale
    Trust me, this is pure straight from my head. Along with the abandoned GaterOS and awaited G++ and tOSt. (Also that cow piƱata minigame idea I post some time ago; the map also explodes in the end)

killerline10168 TheWolfBadger
    I am no longer hibernating and could take over the project.

5. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Gater12 Would rather you didn't if you don't mind. I will get it done.

6. Offline

Gater12

TheWolfBadger
    Alrighty. Mind if I make a different one then?

7. Offline

TheWolfBadger

Gater12 If you want it that bad then okay haha. I'm going to make MC-War then. Good luck on this!

Gater12 likes this.
  8. Offline

killerline10168

1. Gater12 Is here! =D
    2. Awesome! ETA? And I wouldn't mind be asked if help needed how it should work :p(ofcourse, your the one who inveted this minigame XD )
    Thanks for everything TheWolfBadger! Sorry for spamming you lately and it was good to know you =)

9. Offline

killerline10168

Gater12 hey! How's it going? Do you have any ETA on the minigame? And what have you accomplished by now? Are you coding another project at the same time as the minigame or our minigame only? Thanks!

PS. Will you upload it to dev page?

10. Offline

killerline10168

Gater12 Bump?

11. Offline

Gater12

12. Offline

killerline10168

Gater12 Awesome! Just a favor =3 Would you be able to keep me updated in this thread at what's happening and stuff like that? Thanks! And are you gonna make a dev page?

13. Offline

Gater12

killerline10168
    Probably only major updates. You can view progress from the GitHub repo.

14. Offline

killerline10168

Oh, ok =) (so long it isn't that I have to read the code)

15. Offline

killerline10168

Gater12 How's it going? I don't see any progress at Github, Something wrong? Oh, and I did a wiki on Github for ya =)

16. Offline

Gater12

killerline10168
    With ten.java in just a day after today for me, I haven't done much progress.

17. Offline

killerline10168

What's ten.java? A project your working on?

18. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

It is a bukkit coding competition. https://tenjava.com/

19. Offline

killerline10168

Oh, and the one to make the best plugin (by 4 hours from now) wins? (Any price?)

20. Offline

Don't know, check the page, there also is a thread about it.
    Stopping offtopic here.

21. Offline

killerline10168

TheWolfBadger Gater12 Hey! wolfie, gater isn't doing any progress in more than 2 weeks now and I wonder if you maybe could continue on this request? Just asking?

22. Offline

Victhetiger

23. Offline

TheWolfBadger

killerline10168 Umm no. I'm stacked up with work now... Also what do you mean Victhetiger? You should contact Gater and ask him killerline10168. Please stop tahgging me as I am no longer associated with the thread.

24. Offline

Victhetiger

Oh! Sorry, it was just the links you posted, i won't thag you anymore after this TheWolfBadger

25. Offline

killerline10168

Ok, well is it someone who can make this plugin? (@Gater12 Would be a good time for you to see this...)

26. Offline

Victhetiger

27. Offline

killerline10168

28. Offline

Victhetiger

killerline10168 I Am Currently in the Learning of Code, i'll see in like a month if i'm able to make this xD

Then Why Are You Even Answering the Posts here then? ._.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  29. Offline

Because I can, I am allowed, the polls are useless, doesn't say that the thread is also useless. And because people asked questions that I could answer.

30. Offline

Victhetiger