(MINIGAME) GRIEFWARS plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by FILFAL123, Oct 13, 2013.

1. Offline

FILFAL123

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Griefwars

What I want:

You spawn with a team of six in a custom arena at your bases spawn or so called the obsidian bunker with 13 large chests around with pvp supplys and griefing supplys including. multiple stacks TNT, diamond armor, 2 enchantment tables, food, diamond tools, many flint and steel,obsidian,redstone, cobblestone,wood,water buckets,lava buckets.

you take what you need to survive build a indestructable base, defend, and attack the enemy players and destroy the enemy base (after every map is finished through a game the map and its chests reset)
    (you cant launch any tnt intl after the 17 minutes of building and prepareing your base for and yourself for battle (theres a lava moate for that 17 minutes and then after the time is done you can walk over a platform to get to the enemy players side and destroy and kill your oppenants base and players.

HOW you win the arena battle i want the plugin to count how many blocks your team destroyed on the enemys side. witch ever side has more blocks destroyed on the enemy teams side wins.

Ideas for commands:
    /griefW help
    /griefW join <join a game>
    /griefW leave <leave the game your in
    /griefW start <starts up a arena>
    / griefW stop <stops the chosen arena>
    /griefW setlobby <Sets the lobby of the choosen arena>
    /griefW create <creates a arena with a custom name>
    /griefW delete <deletes arena>
    Ideas for permissions:
    Griefwars.player <accsessto join and leave>
    Griefwars.admin <accsess to all commands for this plugin>