[Minigame] Battlecraft

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Piesrgr8, Jun 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Piesrgr8

Plugin category: Minigames

Suggested name: Battlecraft

What I want: This plugin will be more like call of duty, but with a custom sound engine, title editor, custom messages, and kits, which are buy-able with money from vault. The sounds will be from my own resource pack, which was suppose to be released soon, and I wanted custom sounds for my games. The current plugins I work on don't have this ability. I also want to add more games, like domination and s&d from cod to make the game more realistic. If I can get a file editor along with this plugin so I can edit the starting/ending messages and sound customization then we will be good. I need to also add kits. More like a create-a-class, with skills and swords and bows. I also wanted to add special items call [RARE] items. That would also be another configuration file that goes along with the create-a-class. That would be all!

To add on, the games would be:
    • Team Deathmatch - Fight the enemy team, teams are allowed.
    • Free-For-All - Fight everyone that is in your way, no teams.
    • Capture The Flag - Capture the banner that is in the enemy base.
    • Sabotage - There is one neutral bomb and both teams need to get it. The team to plant and destroy the bomb site wins.

And also an api would be great.

Ideas for commands: Commands such as /bc join [ArenaName] and a setup system with /bc setup

Ideas for permissions: Permissions such as battlecraft.join.[ArenaName] and more.

When I'd like it by: Any time. Can be tomorrow, 2 weeks, 1 month, but maybe no longer than that :)

2. Offline

jackiejoe4

This would be a massive plugin, requiring a plethora of work. But I like the idea of it. I would be willing to help but I would like to know that this plugin for sure would go on a large server because of the effort needed to develop it.

3. Offline

Cryteria

I could actually work on this with someone, but I'll only be a programmer :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.