Mini-Games

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by macaddict4316, Dec 14, 2013.

1. Offline

macaddict4316

Hey Guys! It's Mac Here!

I need atleast 12 CUSTOM Mini-Games for my new Mini-Game Server that is coming out NEXT WEEK! Here are the types I'd Like:

TNT Section, As In TNT Run and TNT Tag

Block Section, As In HideN'Seek
    Other Types Of Mini-Games:
    Trouble In Mineville

The Herobrine

One In The Chamber

Frostbite

Cranked

QuakeCraft

All These Would Be Perfect!!!

Thanks!

~Mac

2. Offline

Twisted_Panda

Don't think anyone will do this. Also please re-format.

3. Offline

4. Offline

Zarko

Aw,I didnt knew that hypixel and hivemc are making a new server.

5. Offline

macaddict4316

They Aren't.... Me and a friend are making a new Network...

6. You should HIRE a developer instead of using other peoples work to make yourself a profit.

7. Offline

macaddict4316

I'm planning on it in the future.... The reason I'm requesting pluggins for no profit is that our server isn't up yet.. Once our server is up and if we start making a profit.. I will start offering some Money$

Da_Pepsi_Monster

8. Offline

The Fancy Whale

Also you are kind of just copying all of the plugins of a more popular server...

9. Offline

messageofdeath

Also there is no possible way for a developer to code from scratch and iron out all the bugs to even 1 mini-game within that time frame. Just one mini-game took me about 3-4 months with all the features and extras. A mini-game even with a lot of same code still takes a few weeks for 1 mini-game on one developer.

10. Offline

Zarko

No,I am pretty sure hypixel and hive are opening a new server.

11. What Zarko said was meant to be a sarcastic analogy.

Hypixel and HiveMC both have a lot of mini-games. You want to open a server with the same mini-games to "COPY" them basically.

12. Offline

macaddict4316

I don't actually..... Did you know that One in the chamber and Cranked are PRACTICALLY the same thing...

But if you guys would like you could make some mini games and PM them to me in the sections that involve TNT

or other types of sections that would be useful... Thanks a lot!

~Mac

13. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

macaddict4316 Making minigames isn't easy and very time consuming, doubt it that anybody will create one without having any clue about what commands to use or what the minigame is even about. And most requests that involves copies of plugins aren't getting made

14. Offline

macaddict4316

Excuse Me timtower but if you don't want to make one then please don't comment...

Thank you for your time

15. Offline

mattrick

16. Offline

jordanzilla02

I am not interested but this just really isn't possible from scratch in one week

17. Offline

malandrix_bunny

One week... one week... 12 Custom minigames... Nobody will do all this for you for free. If they do they are most likely crazy smart or has nothing else to do.

18. Offline

macaddict4316

You have to realize that most of the plugins that I am downloading are on a lot of servers... Not just one...

19. Offline

mattrick

Which is why you wouldn't want those plugins, otherwise your server is just like the rest. Try getting a custom plugin or getting something that very few servers have.

20. Offline

macaddict4316

Listen.. I'm not asking directly for 12.. And also.. I'm not asking for them in ONE WEEK, as you said that would be CRAZY... So, If you have time you can make it and I'll look at it..

Thanks

~Mac

Would you suggest somewhere where i can?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  21. Offline

mattrick

You can post in the Show Off Your Bukkit Server thread requesting a dev. You can also PM devs, but certain devs won't do it just because of the sheer number of requests they get.