MinecraftFixes

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by kirbsrob, Feb 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kirbsrob

Plugin category: Fixes, World Generators, Mechanics

Suggested name: MinecraftFixes

What I want: I would like a plugin that patches bugs and other annoying features and adds new ones into minecraft. Here is a list of features that I would like to be patched and added:

[1] Enderdragons dont create portals on death in the overworld or nether.
    [?] Check for the world the Enderdragon is in before performing the action.

[2] Zombies, Skeletons, etc. don't die in deserts when its raining.
    [?] Enemy death depends on whether or not the raining event has occured, not if its raining directly on top of the enemies.

[3] Tallgrass, mushrooms, Flowers, Snow, etc. are immediately removed from the world if they do not have a source block
    [?] Every time a player loads a new chunk, the server will run a quick method to check if the tallgrass, mushroom, flower, or snow blocks have a valid source block to stay on. if not, the tallgrass, mushrooms, flowers, or snow are destroyed.

[4] Mycelium spreads through grass
    [?] Use the same method on how mycelium spreads through dirt, except change its function from dirt to grass

[5] Dandelions spread the same rate as grass
    [?] Use the same method on how mycelium spreads through dirt, except check if there is a source block to spread onto, removing dandelions that spawn in midair

[6] Rosebushes deal a configurable amount of damage
    [?] Use the same method as a cactus and if its possible implement the abillity to configure the damage as above

[7] River biomes have the same foliage color as the surrounding biome(s)
    [?] Check if the biome has surrounding biomes. If there is more than one biome surrounding the river, then then the server will randomly choose which biome will take its place either A Biome or B Biome

[8] Remove trees that spawn nearby rivers
    [?] Remove tree generation in river biome

[9] Big trees in forests again
    [?] Use biome code from previous versions to spawn big trees

[10] Implement big birch trees
    [?] Or replace the blocks of a regular big tree with birch blocks. Perhaps use schematics if this doesn't work.

[11] Add big birch trees into birch forests
    [?] Similar to no. 9, but spawn the new type of big tree within the biome

[12] Configure mob spawning rate
    [?]Decrease mob spawning by number%

I would like it if all of these Fixes could be toggled via. config file. I would appreciate it if each fix could have an advance configuration along with the toggle feature

Ideas for commands: /mf reload , /mf toggle

Ideas for permissions: minecraftfixes.admin

When I'd like it by: A week or two from now

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
  2. Offline

kirbsrob

3. Offline

Freelix2000

@kirbsrob
    The river biome grass colors feature would be impossible without client modifications, unless you want it to change the actual biome. The client decides the color of the grass based on the biome, the server can only choose the biome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.