Minecraft...

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by bobee98, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bobee98

Just thinking, life would be easier if bukkit and those who make single player mods receive some information from Mojang or something before an update. This would probably let bukkit Builds faster. In my opinion it makes no sense for Mojang to keep making these irritating updates which are cool but if the online community could get set up a bit before hand it would help out a lot. All n all it would just be nicer if they didn't abuse the online community quite as much with these updates.
    Just my thoughts kinda bored.
    If I'm wrong about anything dont flame me I'm not claiming to be an expert or anything.

2. Offline

LandonTheGeek

bobee98

Well, I am just throwing my two cents in, but normally after the update comes out, I work hard to get all of my coding done. I will then release it the next update, and then make bug fixes, then I will go for the same thing as the process continues! :D

3. Offline

bobee98

Now they've done this weird thing were they updated bukkit and the client but people dont have to update :confused: the client so but only like %50 of people update the client so.... what should I do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.