Minecraft server is broken! Help!

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by minecrafter227, Feb 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

minecrafter227

Well, i have had a Minecraft server running for about 3-4 months. It is a server im hosting on my desktop. But, yesterday the server started acting weird and i am constantly getting the "Took too log to log in" Or the "Internal Client Error". I need help! I can rarely join my server and it's less common for my friends to get in. I tried reinstalling the server. I tried using bukkit, and i tried vannila. NOTHING WORKS!! PLEASE HELP!!!

2. Offline

Tott3

I has the same issue mon :(

3. Offline

minecrafter227

Yes, it appears notch is required to fix it.

4. Offline

booshard16

Same :(
    Does not understand .__.

5. Offline

minecrafter227

I think the central Minecraft authentication server is having problems right now.

6. Offline

Tott3

What he said^

If you just keep trying you will be able to logon eventually.

7. Offline

c0mp

You can set online-mode=false in your server.properties file and it will stem that issue, but then your server will not attempt to phone-home to Minecraft.net to verify those that are logging into your server, so it does pose a bit of a security risk.

8. Offline

Kegan187

Get Authorize, I use it and it is great, well not really when my users forget their passwords! xD

9. Offline

EvilSeph

This forum is for website feedback and issues. If you keep posting in the wrong forum, you're going to make getting help more difficult on yourself.

I've moved it to Discussion and Support.

10. Offline

minecrafter227

Minecraft servers are working again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.