Minecraft game server ideas (similar to MineZ)?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by MiniUSB, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MiniUSB

Hi. I've had a server for a while, but not a lot of people are on since it's your everyday server. What I need from you, Bukkiteers, is an EPIC idea. My server is capable of multi world hosting (Multiverse ftw), so I just need a really fun plugin that's THEMED like a video game other than Minecraft, just like MineZ is a "copy" of DayZ (even though I find it better than DayZ). Any plugin you suggest must be either region specific (minigame sorta thing that's capable of running in a multi world or the base world itself without "taking over" the whole server) or world specific.

Thanks and bye,
    MiniUSB

2. Offline

Hoolean

CloneZ (see signature)

3. Offline

drakcore

You can create instances like WOW, using several plugins like mob arena/mob drop/etc.
    So you divide sections(path) of that instance with arenas where you need to kill the mobs in that arena to progress to the next section of that instance(next arena) until you progress to a main boss at the end.
    Mobs/bosses then can be customized to drop items/money etc.
    Be creative on the instance and make multiple paths/routes/etc.
    ---
    End dimension can also be setup using(end reset plugin) so they can kill the dragon over and over again.
    Maybe restrict access to that world and create only one portal to it.
    ---
    Create mini in games such as spleef/chess/pvp arenas as well, that is always fun.
    ---
    You can also ban certain items from certain worlds forcing them to either acquire items from different worlds/zones or quests/etc.

4. Offline

MiniUSB

Lol, I tried that. Don't really want DayZ parodies since MineZ is already out, and it's epicer than anything I could ever make.

5. Offline

Hoolean

Oh OK! Try checking out another post on the forum called something like "SuperFlatSurvival"! It looks promising...

6. Offline

MiniUSB

OH MAH GAWD! IT'S SO BOSS!!!

7. Offline

Ritgron

I've got a great idea for a server great great idea im telling you, your going to love hearing about it. I am inspired by MineZ and it may target a simular audience of gameplay except I want the experience to be more fun a bit more complicated and lots of more possibilities

add me / contact me on skype soon michael.jayman I want to have a group to start the project with, and it may just be the best server to hit the pit

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.