Minecraft Call Of Duty!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by sajagrules, Jan 29, 2013.

?

Minecraft Call of Duty! What do you think?

1. Awesome

50.0%
  2. Stupid

40.0%
  3. Boring

20.0%
  4. I dont really know

10.0%
  5. Good idea...

30.0%
  6. Neutral

30.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Offline

sajagrules

This plugin is now confidential and only between me and the new plugin developer. You can view its Bukkit Dev page at: http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/mccod/
    Thanks!

Anyone? I think this is a pretty good deal...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2016
  2. Offline

MayoDwarf

Really good idea. Would take a while to code. I am currently creating a big Anti-Griefing plugin tho. I may look into coding this after but like I sayd would take a while.

3. Offline

sajagrules

Please do MayoDwarf. I would greatly appreciate it. I almost forgot the following

Player limits- Max number of players per game (Free for all) and max number of playes per team (Red and Blue), should be set in config.

Time limits for rounds.

Integration with Economy.

Online stats should have kills and damage issues as well as issues. For the Dragonv, I suggest using Magic Carpet code and making it 1x1 block, but you still have to make the player invisible and in the block. If a person shoots the block then the person should get daze effect and then the Dragonv should go and player resumes where he launched Dragonv.

Thanks in advanced

Also the player should leave the game and not lose anything in his inventory tht was there before he joined the game. So yeah, you will have to store inventory before player joins game.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

4. Offline

chasechocolate

Please wait at least 12+ hours before bumping, not 7 minutes -_-

5. Offline

sajagrules

Oh, sorry about the bumping thing.

Anyways, for the plugin, I also forgot these other things. When you kill someone you need to get money. Also, the gun choosing should cost money and levels. When you kill someone, after a certain amount of kills, you get a level and you can edventually prestige. To select a certain gun, you need to be a certain level and pay for it. Once you have bought it, you can use it later or switch between guns at no price. Also, there needs to be secondary weapons.

6. Offline

bobee98

that would take many hours to code but sounds like it could be really neat and popular if you can find a few people or one dedicated person to work on it for you.

7. Offline

sajagrules

Most of the code can be found on the many plugins I mentioned. Just copy and paste, make a few edits. So, therefore, just a little time taking, but shouldn't be that complicated.

8. Offline

chaseoes

Are you serious?

chasechocolate likes this.
  9. Offline

MayoDwarf

chaseoes Lmao!!! He thinks its not complicated!!! I'm dying help me!!

10. Offline

Rprrr

Tell me, if I'd make such a huge plugin like this, why would I give it to some shady person on some forums? I know there's enough little childs that request plugins and treat you like a dog - they keep nagging and nagging. :l Also, why wouldn't I just host my own servers instead of giving this plugin to you? Your only goal is obviously making money by this - would I trust you and why would I trust you?

11. Offline

MayoDwarf

@Rprr I'm rethinking in to as it looks he has no idea how coding is and it does seem shady...

12. Offline

sajagrules

Just because I may be a kid doesn't mean I am like others. I am way more mature then you think. Also, if you want to know me personally add me on skype- sajagrules. Also, my obvious goal is not to make money although it may look like it. I just want the plugin to improve gameplay. If you want to start your own server using the plugin that's great. Please go ahead. I would love to play on your server and refer others to it, but I just like adding my own touch to things, therefore I wanted to make my own server. Also, I am very good at running servers and I get a lot of creative ideas to help me make the server. That is also how I came up with this plugin.

Also, Mayo I do know how coding works. I know it is complicated and hard, that is why I said D
    ifficulty: HARD (VERY VERY HARD) at the beginning of the request. I just said that you could get a lot of code from other plugins because I like thinking positive and I was only referring to some parts. Not all and overall, I do know its a very complicated plugin.

Also, I do not keep nagging at people. If I was like other kids, I would have sent you 50 PMs asking you about something or the other in annoying messages- "Is it done yet?; Has it started?; etc." Therefore, you are mistaking me for what I really am.

13. Offline

bobee98

thats what I was thinking this plugin could be worth a lot more then just a co-owner rank if fully developed.

14. Offline

sajagrules

How this..

1. The programmer makes the plugin and adds a online disabling tool. Implemented via PHP. A Lockdown code that can contact the server via internet and lockdown the plugin.
    2. He or she gives me the plugin- I start server.
    3. You wait 1-2 weeks. I will pay the programmer $75-$200. More money= need more time.
    4. If I do not pay it, then you have full right to disable the plugin via Lockdown.
    5. After plugin is disabled. There is no way to re-enable it. I will also, personally, give you back the copy. If you do not think I am trustable. Ask the 2 people who have donated over $50 dollars to my server. You may ask- you have $100 dollars? Yes, I do but it costs $30 dollars a month to pay the bill. So right now, I only have $40.

15. Offline

bobee98

your not allowed to offer money...
    and you don't understand we're not allowed to just "copy and paste" most other peoples codes without getting permission.

MayoDwarf likes this.
  16. Offline

sajagrules

Well, then this plugin can be done via not Bukkit Forums, but I still need a programmer before I pay. Also, you don't have to copy and paste codes. When I meant that, I meant use other plugins to help you. For example, Magic Carpet has the code for a moving block. Just use that code to help you design the moving block for the Dragonv. The "Copy and Paste" just meant that use other plugin codes for designing this plugin. Also, its not like your copying the plugin, your just using the code to help you design a new plugin.

17. Offline

MayoDwarf

You are not allowed to offer us any money... We can't copy codes from other people's codes either without getting permission. Just bc it is open source does not mean you have the right to copy it without permission and take credit. Same thing as plagiarizing. Btw I don't want money for this plugin... I want the credit all of it. Which is why in the plugin I will add my name to some of the messages.

18. Offline

sajagrules

Never mind, I have already found a very nice developer that will help me out with this plugin. Thank you MayoDwarf, however.

19. Offline

MayoDwarf

@sajarules I also have another developer who wants to help you. He will help you rlly well and quiick time to bc he is not working on any other plugins like I am atm. He will get it done in a few days-week

Just tell me if you are interested and I'll get him to help you! And no problem for trying to help you!

20. Offline

sajagrules

Ok. Please tell me his name and I will contact him directly. Thank you!

21. Offline

MayoDwarf

sajagrules He wants you to add him on Skype. His Skype: doubleboss13421 Your welcome btw! - Jared