Minecraft Bukkit 1.0 Server Help!?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by AppleDev, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AppleDev

Ok so as you all know, Minecraft 1.0 was released, 2 days ago *I Think* anyway, I am using www.redstonehost.com to host my Server, and I use McMyAdmin.
    I can use my server vanilla using 1.0 but when I go to use Bukkit, it takes my straight back to 1.0.0, is this because Bukkit haven't released the official version of Bukkit 1.0 yet? because I have been on a couple of servers that are on 1.0 and have plugins = BUKKIT, please help me out because im getting stressed out incase this is something to do with my Server

:)

2. Offline

Snipes01

Edit: oh yeah no RB yet for MC 1.1 (well no official rb)

I'm not getting your question. So you what the latest stuff right? I don't know if you host will let you update to non RB builds.

latest builds are here: http://ci.bukkit.org/job/dev-CraftBukkit/ + Minecraft 1.1 server jar
    (just download the latest build after 1597)

3. Offline

AppleDev

Yeah loads of people were saying the official RB for 1.0 was out, and my hosting does not take in non RB builds due to 'protect them from silly stuff like viruses and trojans' <--- thats what they said on their website lol (stupid i know right)
    anyway, thanks for your help :)

4. Offline

ArrowToTheKnee

The official RB for 1.0 was out in December ( although I joined after that :D ) but, it is client version 1.1 now. Either downgrade your minecraft client back ( you must use 1.0 minecraft.jar ) or stay the 1.0 server and 1.0 client.

5. Offline

AppleDev

According to a staff member here, the official RB for 1.1 servers is completed but there testing it out, and that it should be out either today / tommorow.

6. Offline

ArrowToTheKnee

AWESOME.
    When that comes out, replace the 1.1 with 1.0 server.jar and change the .bat to 1.1 name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.