MInecraft 1.8-1.13 Horse plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Spirit_IGN:x_MercyOnMe_x, Mar 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Horse Plugin

Version:1.8-1.13
    Name: OakwoodHorses

I would want it to have a way to check the stats of a horse, change the color and stats of a horse, be able to transfer horses to another players, have a group system that allows there to be a type of group of horse riders, have you be able to set the home stall of a horse and have it able to have multiple homes, able to teleport to your horse, teleport your horse to you and able to make custom horses with vault. I would want it to have different breeds, ages, and disciplines for horses. Suggested Breeds: Appaloosa, Paint, Quarter, Clydesdale, Friesian, Aussie Brumby, Ahkal Teke, Friesian Sport Horse, Arabian, Mustang, Missouri Foxtrotter, American Warmblood, American Saddlebred, Fjord, Zebra, Donkey, and Mule. Disciplines: Barrel Racing, All-Round, Show Jumping, Reining, Flat Racing, Steeplechase, Reining, Hunter Jumper, and Dressage. I would like it also to be able to check the owner of a horse, give people access to ride that horse, check your list of horses, be able to send horses found roaming to the closest rescue, be able to set a rescue for the server, be able to lunge the horses, be able to cart them, be able to feed them, and be able to breed and tame skeleton horses and zombie horses (fjords and zebras), also have different genders such as: mare (female), stallion (male), and gelding, be able to also ride them bareback, also this might sound silly but make them able to pee and poo when they are fed and are in the open or in their stalls, able to claim them, able to release them into the wild, and able to make them follow you or come to you, also the last things that I would love for this plugin is to change the age of horses, be able to change the type of the horse, and to change the style. If this plugin seems a bit hard to do, I understand, but this plugin will be very helpful to every equestrian server who needs one and if someone could get it done I would love it SO much.

Commands:
    /oh help
    /oh list (page)
    /oh claim (name)
    /oh release (name)
    /oh custom (breed) (color) (style) (discipline) (name)
    /oh setgender (gender)
    /oh setowner (ign)
    /oh setstyle (style)
    /oh settype (type)
    /oh setcolor (color)
    /oh setspeed (speed)
    /oh setjump (jump)
    /oh sethealth (health)
    /oh setage
    /oh group (create,join,leave) (name)
    /oh vaccinate
    /oh transfer
    /oh bareback
    /oh follow (name)
    /oh lunge
    /oh cart
    /oh feed
    /oh tphere (name)
    /oh tp (name)
    /oh owner
    /oh stats

Permissions:
    ohorses.help
    ohorses.list
    ohorses.claim
    ohorses.release
    ohorses.setbreed
    ohorses.setstyle
    oh0rses.setcolor
    ohorses.setowner
    ohorses.setage
    ohorses.setgender
    ohorses.setdiscipline
    ohorses.settype
    ohorses.setspeed
    ohorses.sethealth
    ohorses.setjump
    ohorses.vaccinate
    ohorses.follow
    ohorses.owner
    ohorses.rescue
    ohorses.member
    ohorses.bareback
    ohorses.lunge
    ohorses.feed
    ohorses.home
    ohorses.sethome
    ohorses.group
    ohorses.custom
    ohorses.tphere
    ohorses.tp
    ohorses.stats

I would love it if this plugin could be created within 2 to 4 weeks because I desperatley need it for my server and a server that I am staff on. I understand if you cannot get everything for this plugin done and I am completely fine with it, But preferably I would want at least 70% of the stuff on the list completed. - Peace, Spirit.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.