Minecraft 1.4.6

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by hairymexican69, Dec 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

hairymexican69

Is there a way to download 1.4.5 minecraft? I was trying to setup a new server and didn't realize the bukkit server was 1.4.5 for minecraft and now i cannot log in.. due to the updated minecraft being 1.4.6 and bukkit not supporting it. Hope that makes sense.. Thanks.

2. Offline

LEOcab

I'd post the JAR on my website but I don't wanna get banned on here. :(

3. Offline

hairymexican69

Jar to minecraft 1.4.5? How big is it? Could use gbridge to send it to me

4. Offline

LEOcab

Naw brah, I don't wanna get in trouble in this forum. I DON'T WANNA GO BACK TO PRISON

5. Offline

desht

Install MultiMC, create a new 1.4.6 instance in that (or import your existing 1.4.6 instance), and hit the "Downgrade" button. You can pick pretty much any Minecraft version to downgrade to. All perfectly legal.

6. Offline

Sirstaven46

If you want to DownGrade, YouTube it. Here's a GOOD video.​

7. Offline

Zilacon

Lol just rename your minecraft.jar in your bin to its version like minecraft-1-4-5.jar and load it with magiclauncher. I got minecraft from 1.2.5 to 1.4.6 even though my servers still on 1.4.5.

8. Offline

hairymexican69

Wow thanks for all the support!!!

9. Offline

Assult

10. Offline

hairymexican69

Though the jar file extracted doesnt have the minecraft exe.. what do i do then?

Nevermind watched the video... :)

11. Offline

Tanite

Don't extract the .jar file; copy it over your existing minecraft.jar file (in the .minecraft/bin folder). The use the same .exe launcher. At least that's what works for me.

12. Offline

hairymexican69

Understood. Now what is the best permisisons plugin to use? Can't remember what i used to use. Also the mycraft app is out of date is there another app to use that is good?

13. Offline

jorisk322

There is no best permissions plugin. It depends on your needs, and personal preference. I personally think bPermissions and PEX are really good ones.

14. Offline

hairymexican69

I prefer bpermisisons the pex was way too much for me before.

Though i could use help with the bpermisisons again, been a while lol.

www.hairymexican69.com is the server im running.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.