Mine Commands Helper Plugin [Minecraft Version 1.1.0] [Plugin Version 0.1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by penguino6971, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Offline

penguino6971

Hello everybody. This is the plugin I have ever made and has very few commands and at the moment does not have commands that can be restricted with Permissions, Esstansils (sorry for the bad spelling :) ). All I'm asking for is a tester. Eclipse deleted my WIP so I decided to get someone to test my plugin. If you test my plugin, I will defiantly give you credit for my later versions which will be a TON BETTER. Please post if it worked. THx if you helped

How to download.

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

1. unzip
    2. place the jar file and the folder in the plugins folder

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2016
  2. Offline

YoshiGenius

1. What does it do?

2. I may help test if you provide more details, and I'll make a bukkit dev page for you.

3. The recommended build tab is [1.0.1-R1] and don't state the plugin version in the title.

4. Put the classification tags in the title before the plugins name (which you also have to make a name for it.)

Thanks,

YoshiGenius

3. Offline

Royal_Soda

From what I understood this shouldn't be in this section. It should be under 'Plugin Development'.

4. Offline

sonytheturtle

Hello everybody. This is the plugin I have ever made and has very few commands and at the moment does not have commands that can be restricted with Permissions, Esstansils (sorry for the bad spelling :rolleyes: ). All I'm asking for is a tester. Eclipse deleted my WIP so I decided to get someone to test my plugin. If you test my plugin, I will defiantly give you credit for my later versions which will be a TON BETTER. Please post if it worked. THx if you helped.​
    :eek:.​

5. What are we supposed to test? You should merge everything into the OP..Also, it's Essentials :)

6. Offline

md_5

Please let me know if you wish to keep this plugin, and its current state. Make sure it works with R4 and follow the submission guidelines