Mincraft server will not load chunks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by kadkye7, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kadkye7

on my minecraft server ther is only like 4 chunks or sometimes none that are loading and i have been told that i have to delete the world but it has stuff very important to me like a model of my house so i was wondering if there was a way i could load theese chunks

2. Offline

JOPHESTUS

3. if you are running any anti-lag plugin, remove it.

4. Offline

kadkye7

ok i revomoved my anti-lag plugins there is a few more chuncks but still bad i am sorry about the dubble post i did not realy no how to post it and i clicked back and i did not no if i posted it so i tryed again this is the first thing i have posted

i have looked at all ur plugins as well JOPHSTUS and they all sound very good i will add them to my server when it works

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
  5. the only other thing i can think of is to try MCedit or chunckster.

BACK UP YOUR MAP BEFORE USING EITHER OF THESE TOOLS!!!

6. Offline

midnightfang22

Wouldn't worldedit also work? Just do //chunk and //regen on the chunks that don't load? Not entirely sure if that would would though, since I've never tried it to fix a map before.

7. Offline

kadkye7

ok i tryed worldedit first because i allready had it but it makes a new chunk but when i do //undo it is there as the old chunk so that is good but the whole world is nothing so i will try those other plugins because this will take to long

ok i tryed chunkster but that is not working on my server and then i looked up the other 1 and i cant find it i found 1 that was a mod but no plugins

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.