Mimiga plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Alice Sakamoto, Apr 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello. I am asking for a plugin that gives you the abilities of a mimiga. For the ones who have idea what I mean i explain what a mimiga is. A mimiga is a little creature from the game Cave Story. they are kind of like rabbits you could say.

suggested name: mimiga

Minecraft Version: 1.12 - 1.13

what it should do:
    • gives the player speed while being in the "normal mode"
    • gives the player stregh and Jump power by EATING a red flower for 1h

Permissions and Commands:
    - Mimiga* ! no command ! allows the player those abilities

if anything is unclear let me know. thanks for reading.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2018
  2. Offline

Crospin

What's a mimiga?

3. for everone who doesn´t know what a mimiga or cave story is,I suggest playing the game. you don´t need to but believe me the game is awesome.

4. Offline

Volnetiks

Hello, i'll try to do it, but i had one question: effect level 2? or more? @Alice Sakamoto

We can't know if a player eat a red flower, did you want i do it when player eat?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2018
  5. @Volnetiks I don't have time to do the request now, but if you are still willing, check if the player right clicks and if they do remove 1 flower from the inventory (or you could check if they click on a flower)

6. Offline

Volnetiks

7. @Volnetiks yes, it should be level 2 and when the player eats a red flower. Red flower doesn´t have
    to be a new item, just a red flower. howlong the effects should work is already there.

8. Offline

Volnetiks

Ok, but i'll need to use yellow flower bcs red flower don't exist as item, it's a problem? @Alice Sakamoto

9. Offline

MightyOne

@Volnetiks its Material.RED_ROSE. All other flowers have different data just fyi.

@Alice Sakamoto do you really think 1 hour is a balanced time? I mean just imagine, you can get pretty many red flowers with bine meal and i rarely play mc for longer than 1 1/2 h at once. In my mind 1 - 2 min would be enough...

10. Offline

Volnetiks

Yea, i see it, thank you

I approve, i think 5 min max

11. Offline

gamesterrex

12. @gamesterrex thanks i will try

@MightyOne nope i am fine with 1h, because in cave story the flowers had a really strong effect on mimigas.

13. Offline

MightyOne

@Alice Sakamoto you should demand on an eating animation like a burp sound and some flower piece particles

14. Offline

gamesterrex

I've updated the plugin with your requests @MightyOne

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.