Filled Meteor Occurance.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xXSilverswordXx, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

In the configeration, i can set an area (x, y, z and x2, y2, z2) that meteors may have the rare occurance of falling in. A meteor is a 3x3 gravel clump that falls from the sky, and upon impact, it will explode, leaving a firey crater. In the config, i can select how many meteors spawn in a minute long space (allow decimals like 0.2). A meteor will only spawn if a player is in the radius of its drop zone.

Thanks :3. No permissions required, since all configuration is done in a config file

2. Offline

JoeTheDev

xXSilverswordXx Hi, I have started this project and am wondering if it is okay that the meteor's location is set with a command, and that it can be dropped with a command. I can make it so for example it goes every 10 minutes but not at a RANDOM or RARE time. I should be done soon, and will post the link here. I hope that this is okay!

~ Joe

PS: All of the stuff will still be in the config file!

It is impossible to trigger it in range... has to be by command...
    Here it is:
    /Setmeteor - sets drop location to your location! (MeteorOccurence.SetMeteor)
    /Dropmeteor- drops it to the set location! (MeteorOccurence.DropMeteor)

[Link removed. Do not redistribute Bukkit]

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  3. Offline

daavko

JoeTheDev I don't really get this...why is it 4,7 MB?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

JoeTheDev Question: Why did you put bukkit and a couple of other libs in there?

5. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

wow thanks ill test it now. Could you maybe add a command interval? (the server autoexecutes the command)

/Setmeteor 5

causes the meteor to crash every 5 minutes (if this is possible) thanks!

6. Offline

JoeTheDev

timtower Ummm.. I actually have no clue...sorry. Maybe the other libs are JRE? I'm on intelliJ. How do I fix this Tim? All of the JARs I make come out bigger than they should be!
    daavko I also have no clue... I feel it has to do with tim's question too though.
    xXSilverswordXx Sure I will try.... I'm not completely sure though...

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  7. Offline

JoeTheDev Yeah, eclipse he, not intellij

8. Offline

JoeTheDev

timtower okay! I will start using eclipse! Thanks, and what is the difference? That is making this huge file size difference?

9. Offline

JoeTheDev The fact that you are exporting all of your libs as well

10. Offline

JoeTheDev

11. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

JoeTheDev thanks! :D

would you like a statue in my server hall o fame :3

JoeTheDev what is your minecraft name

12. Offline

JoeTheDev

WHat is your server ip? I'll come join and show you :) @xXSilverswordXx

xXSilverswordXx

13. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

JoeTheDev my server isnt up yet (end of year)
    but ive found a host and everything is prepped.

btw if your name is joethedev than ive allready built your statue. if not, then.. crap.

14. Do you think you can make a simple plugin for my server?

15. Offline

JoeTheDev

xXSilverswordXx Lol sorry it's not. But keep the JoeTheDev statue :) I like that name better than mine!

16. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

umm, its using a player called joethedev's skin. JoeTheDev

i need to know your mc name (idk, pm me if its not that) to make your statue

MinecraftManicss make a new thread and tag him

JoeTheDev could you please make an edit where the meteors wont destroy terrain

17. Offline

SDDJ

@xXSilverswordXx
    If you want to continue using intellij, I think that what you did was import a library instead of adding it as an external library. To add it as an external library, go into File>Project Structure, then in the Libraries tab on the left, add bukkit. Also, when exporting (Under the artifacts tab on the left if you're not using maven) ensure that only the plugin files are in the output table.

18. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

SDDJ what why are you telling me this

SDDJ and timtower like this.
  19. Offline

SDDJ

Whoops, sorry about that! It was meant for JoeTheDev

20. Offline

xXSilverswordXx

21. Offline

Majorbloxxer Don't use threads to get people at your own thread

22. Offline

Majorbloxxer

timtower Just was a bit angry, becouse I tought it's a copy of mine but then I tought about it, read it again and ba-bump, imanoob... <:D Sorry for that