Mega Walls

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by termanator1128, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

termanator1128

Hi i was wondering for one if i can ask if there is a plugin available that i cant find or if i have to go to a different thread and the plugin is a mega walls plugin like the one on hypixels
    Thanks
    -term

2. Offline

Solaris_88

3. Offline

termanator1128

@Solaris_88 not stupid i tried and those arnt the same and i dont like them

4. Offline

termanator1128

5. Offline

XgXXSnipz

@termanator1128 dont be rude, this will only make LESS people want to help

6. @termanator1128 You say you want a walls plugin yet you are not open to the ones available.

7. Offline

Solaris_88

There's nothing wrong (That I can see) with the list of plugins that I sent you.
    Please elaborate on what's wrong with them.

8. Offline

termanator1128

@Solaris_88 @bwfcwalshy well the first one ultimate mega walls is the one i want to look at but its says 404

9. Offline

Solaris_88

Then try another one? -_-

10. Offline

termanator1128

@Solaris_88 ok but the problem is i want it with classes

11. Offline

Forcelydated

12. Offline

Solaris_88

13. Offline

Forcelydated

@Solaris_88
    This doesn't mean thoese I give doesn't work, and, it is also not your fault. Because @termanator1128 doesn't mention clearly what he want, and he don't give a try for those plugins! I believe 1 of them must be work.
    About classes, what you mean by classes?
    kit or team??

14. Offline

Solaris_88

I didn't mean it like the ones you sent wont work, I meant it like "It's sad because all of the ones that you sent were on the list that I sent him, and he still wants one made."
    :p

15. Offline

Forcelydated

Oh, @Solaris_88 you mean he want someone to make for him as exact as how he said?

16. Offline

Solaris_88

Yes, but I think he should just use one of the many "The walls" plugins instead of requesting for someone to make a brand new one :p

17. Offline

termanator1128

@Solaris_88 i didnt say for anyone to make a brand new one i just wanted to know if there was one

18. Offline

Solaris_88

And we have sent you many, you never stated what exactly you were looking for. All you said was "I want a walls minigame plugin like on hypixle."
    You never said that you wanted classes or anything.

19. Offline

JustVincent

Solaris_88 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.