[MECH] ToolRepair v1.6 - The efficient way to repair tools [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by vanZeben, May 10, 2011.

1. Offline

vanZeben

Version: v1.7

Description: This is a simple plugin to allow users to repair their damaged tools/armour. It has functionality for iConomy if you wish to use it. It also allows for ownership of the ToolRepair Station with the added bonus of the profits of the users of the owned station (both the base costs of materials and base cost of the Station itself are configurable). This plugin is a build off of retsrif's Blacksmith, so if you want his version check it out here.

Moved To BUKKITDEV, please use that page for all downloads/issues.

- vanZeben

Credits:

Thanks to retsrif for the basic algorithm and concept of the Repairshop.

2. Offline

Wiernusz

My players really miss this plugin! Thanks for looking into it.

I hope you find time, I understand though.

3. Offline

vanZeben

Plugin Updated to 1.7. All bugs should be fixed

4. Offline

Wiernusz

Still no go here, perhaps I'll have to make due without.

Any chance you have 1.4 around?

5. Offline

grifOndOr

hmm
    config.yml is empty
    wtf ?

6. Offline

meiamone

Please tell us the configuration options. :)

7. Offline

Wiernusz

I see 1.7, topic says 1.6... Is there an actual change? Would hate to install it without knowing :)

8. There's no way to configure this plugin. Your config file is completely empty or ungenerated. Can you add the config file, fix the plugin so it generates, or show a template so that we can actually use your plugin? Without configurability, the plugin is useless.

9. Offline

anguishlord

Hi there, is there any chance that you make this plugin have support for BOSeconomy, my community would love to have this plugin but we use BOSeconomy instead of iconomy. Thanks for help

10. Offline

vanZeben

Sorry about the lack of support for this, ive been busy with other things. Its all updated and its working perfectly, let me know how its working for you guys... ill also post this on bukkitdev

11. Essentials Eco support?

12. Offline

Shadowsquire

I know it's probably alot of work, but it would be great to see this working with Register so that we can use plugins other than iConomy.

13. Offline

Buckethead

plz fix the comma config file error