[MECH] SecretDoors v0.2 - Create secret doors for hiding your stash! [670 - 803]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by MrChick, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Offline

MrChick

I guess I'll add that to the configuration once it's done

2. Offline

Monjhall

My admins love their new lounge, but there is one issue. Some doors in the server, when opened or closed, make blocks in the walls around them disappear. Perhaps you should require a person to set it as a secret door in order to prevent this.

3. Offline

MrChick

That issue was solved a couple of posts above. If you bould them right you don't have that problem.
    But thanks for the feedback :)

4. Offline

klankton

Any news on the double-door glitch? :)
    I really really love the plugin btw

5. Offline

MrChick

Yes, it is fixed with v0.2 as mentioned a couple of times, including the changelog in the description. ;)

6. Offline

klankton

oh! Awesome :D

7. Offline

RobotGymnast

CraftBukkitUpToDate seems to be complaining - submit a new link?

8. Offline

MrChick

There is no new link. The link CButD has works perfectly fine. Nag NoFear13 about it :p

9. Offline

RobotGymnast

Strange.. Updating SecretDoors specifically wasn't working for me for the past few days.

10. Offline

MrChick

I haven't updated SecretDoors for a couple of days.

11. Offline

thepackett

i like this but with normal double doors (ones that you're not trying to hide) if you open the right one it acts as if the blocks to the right of it were the secret door. not really a bug but more like a unseen problem. Maybe you could do something to distinguish what is a secret door and what isn't?

12. Offline

MrChick

Actually with v0.2 that should not happen :confused: are you sure that you have v0.2?

13. Offline

thepackett

i thought i did, but i guess i didn't...
    thanks, it's working now :D

14. Offline

MrChick

:)

15. Offline

Agnate

Awesome plugin! Just one question/request, though. Is there any way to make this compatible with Lockette? It works when you hit the door that, if you don't have permission, it won't open the door. But if you hit the empty blocks, it doesn't check if the door is protected.

Not sure if this is a change that can be made on your end, but thought I was ask nonetheless. Either way, it's not a big deal. :)

16. Offline

MrChick

I guess I could give it a try, but I don't promise anything (including a date when I'll try). There's more important stuff on the todo.

17. Offline

Agnate

Yeah, I understand that. Thanks for considering it! :)

18. Offline

adde

doesnt work for me! i place a block, then i place a door as same you do on video, then i hit the door and it just opens the door!??

Fixed :p

19. Offline

MrChick

Uh... :confused: a bit more information please.
    CB-Version, SecretDoors version, possibly a screenshot of your secret door?

20. Offline

adde

Nvm i fixed it, i dont know what i did to make it working :p

21. Offline

MrChick

I love those bugs that fix themselves without letting anyone know how and what exactly went wrong before :D

22. Offline

adde

Hehe :D

Join my server:
    mine-escape.zapto.org:25565
    it is whitelist, go whitelist here: http://mysteamcraft.foruma.biz
    but i added you: MrChick to whitelist already =)!

23. Offline

Avous

cant wait for that blacklist config feature so we can choose what it hides and what it doesnt :p the only thing keeping me from using this is theres no block blacklist config

24. Offline

blackscalare

I really like this one! Very good work!

25. Offline

Zalastri

My players have reported that putting blocks in front of an LWC locked door can cause the door to become a secret door which then completely disregards LWC. I tried it and it works. Clicking an LWC door through the blocks seems to disregard the lock.

26. Offline

MrChick

That's already been mentioned a couple of times and it's already on the todo-list.

27. Offline

maggboy

this would be perfect if it was compatible with lockette

28. When opening secret door from inside from certain angle, it seems to click the door twice. This causes the door to open and close with 1 click. Is there anything doable for this bug?

Maybe something like executing door opening script only on MouseDown event, not timed. The normal door mechanic is already annoying enough, that may be even related to this issue. Means that if i point mouse to door and hold left mousebutton down, the door flaps open/close/open/close... repeatedly.

29. Offline

MrChick

We don't have access to the lowlevel mouse events since they're clientside and the plugin is on the server side.
    But that sounds like it's some minecraft thingy and no bug of my plugin or did I get something wrong?

30. Offline

valdark

Those are all base code and lag issues.