[MECH] Quantum Connectors v2.2.1 - Remote Control Redstone Made Easy [860]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Ne0nx3r0, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Svenyboy likes this.
  2. Offline

s1ck3st

Yeah! sure I used them! -to be honest: I loved 'em!
    Well they were used to trigger light effects with dozens of diodes and stuff and 'cos it's possible to define not only the on time they were used to trigger music till song's over (MusicCraft plugin) or turn off/on music while fighting in the Arena (MobArena plugin)!

so plz bring it back... bring it back....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VWG6GCgJFY&playnext=1&list=PLAF08B8F18130603A

hum... actually I wanted to post you an other 80s style "bring it back" musicvideo, but youtube fooled me... however good video except the song! hope you get the point :) have fun and of course bring it back some day

3. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

@s1ck3st Will do, in the next version.

Assuming you mean this plugin, Quantum Connectors. You can try deleting your config.yml file - I had this issue until I deleted it and let the plugin recreate it for some reason. (I don't -think- the variable changed)

Unless you are using an outdated version (you didn't say which version you are using), in which case update to the latest version, and you can configure when it saves, instead of saving every time someone creates a circuit.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
    s1ck3st likes this.
  4. Offline

Hagon94

This plugin did EXACTLY what i had in mind. This is great!

5. Offline

zonedabone

It's zone again, come back to say that a new feature should be added!

I'm pretty sure this still has the glitch of QuantumCircuits, when torches are placed on the sides of blocks with switches. This could be pretty easy to fix. Just trigger a BlockRedstoneEvent on bReceiver whenever you change it.

6. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Good point, I'll take a look at this.

7. Offline

Amadox

Sadly, what i needed most, doesn't work yet: /qc toggle does exactly the same as /qc on - please fix that :)

8. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

Should be fixed in v0.3.4

9. Offline

Amadox

works now, thank you

10. Offline

CraveM0de

Hey great plugin! As for suggestions, maybe allow connection to other blocks and buttons, maybe even iron blocks (we use a piston mod that uses ironblock, sure it will be useless once 1.7 comes out) and would be useful for me to connect all the pressure plates together and have it connect to one receiver, like a link command set up like this:

/qc link 4 (4 would be the number of linked "sender" items, 5th will go to a reciever)

could even name it "trigger" instead of "link".

11. Offline

instipod

I would like the to see Redstone Torches as a receiver please :D

12. Offline

Beaverbeliever

I added it to my plugins folder, while using Craftbukkit Build 860, and got this error:

Code:
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:283)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:109)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:117)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:194)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:59)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:114)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at java.util.jar.JarFile.<init>(JarFile.java:150)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:131)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO     at java.util.zip.ZipFile.open(Native Method)
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] INFO java.util.zip.ZipException: error in opening zip file
    22.06 21:48:15 [Server] SEVERE Could not load 'plugins/QuantumConnectors.jar' in folder 'plugins':
    22.06 21:48:14 [

13. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

You might try redownloading it, unless there is some piece of the error missing.

14. Offline

CraveM0de

Hey I installed the mod yesterday (Awesome mod!!) and it was working beautifully but I changed maps, I tried to connect something, it says its ready to be created but does nothing when i click stuff.. even if I try the command gain, just says ready for creation.. in the console log, when I try to use it, this is the error I get:

Code:
    00:02:01 [SEVERE] Could not pass event REDSTONE_CHANGE to Quantum Connectors
    java.lang.NullPointerException
    at Ne0nx3r0.QuantumConnectors.QuantumConnectorsBlockListener.onBlockReds
    toneChange(QuantumConnectorsBlockListener.java:26)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$33.execute(JavaPluginLoader.j
    ava:468)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.jav
    a:58)
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.j
    ava:310)
    at net.minecraft.server.BlockDoor.doPhysics(BlockDoor.java:182)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.k(World.java:431)
    at net.minecraft.server.World.applyPhysics(World.java:407)
    at net.minecraft.server.BlockButton.interact(BlockButton.java:166)
    at net.minecraft.server.BlockButton.b(BlockButton.java:130)
    at net.minecraft.server.ItemInWorldManager.dig(ItemInWorldManager.java:7
    6)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:453)
    at net.minecraft.server.Packet14BlockDig.a(SourceFile:42)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:75)
    at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:105)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:399)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:309)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    I could try deleting it completely and re-installing, not sure if it would help. If it does I will reply.

EDIT: I re-installed it, and it is working fine now.

15. Offline

Ne0nx3r0

I'll take a look at this, I haven't extensively tested multiworld connections, but I imagine that's what you were running into.

Glad to hear it's working though.

16. Offline

CraveM0de

Me too, I love the plugin it helps alot. Thanks for looking into it, if we change worlds again I will know how to fix it.. not that big of a deal for me to upload the jar again. I may change worlds to see if that breaks it just to be sure. I will let you know.

17. Offline

Tommeh26

can you make this combatible with pistons?

18. Offline

feildmaster

Please post all requests here instead please. :) Thank you.

19. Offline

thestriker095

Update for pistons? being a reciver?

20. Offline

feildmaster

21. Offline

lordkalem

it would be awesome if powered rails could put out a current. like you turn one on and it is a sender and a lever is a receiver so you can make a loop circuit to a power rail and have like 4 receiving levers powering either 4 other things far apart at the same time or have 1 big thing going on

22. Offline

InFerNos1

This Plugin was working great, untill 1.6.5, all connections toward levers broke. Then when 1.7.2 broke the entire thing. The commands still work, and they still connect, but dont give power to redstone.