[MECH] Quantum Connectors v1.0.2 - Remote Control Redstone Made Easy [MOVED]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by feildmaster, Jun 30, 2011.

1. Offline

feildmaster

Quantum Connectors

Has found a new home:
    http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/quantum-connectors/

For those of you wishing to get "pistons" compatible with this plugin, I will add compatibility for pistons when 1.7 is patched. I "might" also wait for bukkit to update, I haven't decided.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
    Tim/Hoopi2, master_10 and sinkir like this.
  2. Offline

feildmaster

I removed it because it took a lot of resources... but I never thought about it in that case. I'll re-add it.

And you should be able to remove just the circuits that were in the range, no? I mean, I made the circuits.yml much nicer than it used to be. :p

3. Offline

chuiby

Hmm i got so many circuits.. like over nine thousand...

Atm, the plugin works fine :B but later i'm pretty sure it will stop working correctly.

Thanks, ill wait for the new update :D

4. Offline

Sean O'Connell

Hey I don't know if this is just some stupid error in how I set up my server but I can't figure out what the problem is

Whenever I try to create a circuit an error pops up saying "[QC] You don't have permission to create this circuit" the thing is I'm using group manager with fake permissions and have it set so that I can do everything. and the fact that it says [QC] suggests to me that its a problem with this plugin. Please help me figure this out

5. Offline

feildmaster

Super permissions bridge, or make yourself OP.

Sean O'Connell likes this.
  6. Offline

Sean O'Connell

Where can I get the Super Permissions bridge

7. Offline

feildmaster

depends what permissions you're using. I can't help you since I only work with the built in permission mod.

8. Offline

feildmaster

9. Offline

archultime

Yea =D It could be great !

10. Offline

Crafting-miner

please reincorperate Permissions3.1.6 :)

11. Offline

feildmaster

Will not be happening.

12. Offline

Isocadia

One question, could you make it possible for 1 lever to act as a sender to multiple recievers?

13. Offline

feildmaster

This will be done at a later date. If you see the "Planned Releases:" on the project page, you can find everything that is in store.

Isocadia likes this.
  14. Offline

Isocadia

Nice :D