Inactive [MECH] PICMINE - Microcontroller plugin for RedstoneChips [1.2.5-R4.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by socram8888, Jun 29, 2012.

1. Offline

socram8888

PICMINE - Microcontroller plugin for RedstoneChips
    Version: 1.0

PICMINE is RedstoneChips plugin which allows you to create an interactive and functional microcontroller inside a multiplayer Minecraft server based on Bukkit. Altough it is somewhat far from being a finished software, it works, so I tought it was a good idea to release it now and allow people to play and experiment with it.

Features:
    * Based on Microchip's PIC12F683 microcontroller. It has the same binary code for each instruction and it is capable of driving the same amount of program memory (altough it doesn't have the same memory map). Thus, anybody who know how to program for Microchip PIC, can easily program for it, too.
    * Capable of driving up to 128 inputs and 128 outputs.
    * Up to 2048kwords of program memory and has 96 bytes of RAM.

Download (copy it to your server plugin folder)
    Version history
    Source code

And for those who want to see that it really works, here's a pre-built server with Bukkit 1.2.5-R4.0 with a "mcu" chip on it: <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Changelog:
    * 28/VI/2012 1.0: First public release
    * 26/VI/2012 beta: It works! Demonstrated to some people at ElTrolado
    * 23/VI/2012 alpha: Start of the development

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2016
  2. Offline

Gawdzahh

3. Offline

socram8888

Thanks. Fixed.

4. Offline

rominos2

Is it a plugin ?
    I don't see any JavaPlugin or something like that in your sources
    If it's a lib, you should have posted it in Plugin Developments/Ressources

5. Offline

socram8888

It is a plugin, not a library, but it does not have any JavaPlugin class because it does not directly interact with the Bukkit API. Instead, it uses RedstoneChips, a plugin that provides a higher-level programming layer for chips.

PICMINE is like a plugin for a plugin for Bukkit.

6. Offline

md_5

Very nice, approved.

7. Offline

Knatteanka22

who do you import the code i the chip is it done ingame or do i need to upload it to the server and then select it in the sign?

8. Offline

luke130697

A tutorial perhaps?