[MECH] PerformanceTweaks (updated) v1 - Monster Limiter, Chunk Persistance And More [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by epsn, Aug 8, 2011.

1. Offline

epsn

2. Offline

Raptor2213

I had the same error, I didn't know it was caused by this mod.

I've also found that in 1060, my server continues to spawn monsters in NORMAL worlds I don't want it to (though the plugin seems to work properly in Skylands for some reason).

@epsn
    Can we get an actual update for this?

3. Offline

Justappeard

With 2 gigs of ram with my small server...,, the chunk stay longer in ram function is gonna make me eat my own face

4. WHAT IS YOU TALKING BOUT THIS PLUGIN IS LEGIT MY SERVER ONLY CRASHED 10 TIMES IN A HOUR! GOOD JOB MAN!
    /sarcasm
    I, would also stay away from this plugin

5. Offline

LEOcab

I actually had the random kicking of players problem with the previous version of PerformanceTweaks for builds 800's to 900's. Someone needs to redo this plugin properly, it sounds like it could be useful if it worked right. :)

6. Offline

Armaxxx

7. Offline

Lakanate

can this work for dev version of bukkit for 1.8?

Ahh you know what, I'll just check it myself... I really need the boost in performance.

8. Offline

kahlilnc

9. Offline

Lakanate

10. Offline

Vanoi

No changes what so ever other then a recompile... I love how he still get thanks for it.

Bukkit really some guidelines on plagarism.

11. Offline

kahlilnc

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fi...-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-1185.36986/

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fi...-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-1185.36986/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  12. Offline

Mrchasez

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2016
  13. Offline

Mrchasez

Updated Ptweaks