[MECH] GoldenRevive v0.6 - Death protection using Any Item! [1000]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kitteh, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Offline

Kitteh

GoldenRevive - Auto Health restore using Any item:

Version: v0.41
    This plugin restores the player's health when it drops below a certain amount, preventing the player's death and using item in the process (golden apple by default). It also allows player's to teleport back to their death location if they have a revive item in their inventory when they die.

Features:
    • Restore health at user customized value using any given item
    • Permissions Support - Customize who can utilize the revive effect
    • Add as many revive item's as you like and customize their individual effects
    Configuration

Configuration file is stored in GoldenRevive/config.yml (Generated on first run)

If you are upgrading to Version 0.4 your old configuration file will not be compatible and will hence be rewritten by the plugin.

You may add new "GoldenRevive Items" to the configuration as long as they follow this format;
    Show Spoiler

Code:
    AnyName:
       CriticalHealth: (in half hearts)
       ReviveItem: (item Id)
       ReviveType: (Revive/Restore)
       HealthOnRevive: (in half hearts)

Warning : Permissions Bukkit Users! If you are using this plugin GoldenRevive will by default allow everyone to benefit from it's effects. If you wish this to differ change the permissions node to false.
    Code:
    GoldenRevive.*: false
    People still using Permissions 3 will not be effected.

Permissions node:
    Code:
    GoldenRevive.*
    GoldenRevive.Revive
    GoldenRevive.Restore

*If you have permissions installed you will need to add these nodes.

Latest Version
    Download Latest release

Changelog:
    Version 0.6
    • Added Permissions Bukkit support
    Version 0.5
    • Changed event priority to override other plugins from interrupting a GoldenRevive Event
    Version 0.41
    • Plugin takes precedence over Towny plugin
    Version 0.4
    • Now accepts multiple Revive/Restore Items
    • Introduced "Revive" Items which allow you to teleport back to your location of death as opposed from "saving" you from death
    Version 0.3
    • Permissions Support [2.7] Added
    Version 0.2
    • Revive item configuration option (e.g. revive using bread)
    • Health on revive configuration option
    Version 0.1
    • Released due to request Credit goes to TheDeejay for the idea

TheDeejay likes this.
  2. Offline

Kitteh

I will look into it once he has a download link up so i can take a look at the plugin itself.

@Ratchet I'm sorry but the developer has decided that BedRespawn must take the highest priority, and hence I cannot override it.

3. Offline

dak393

Can we get an update, Haven't had any problems running it on 860 but at the very least as update to the thread title :) so it doesn't get marked as inactive.

4. Offline

Kitteh

Yep working on a new update for latest RB's as we speak :D

5. Offline

dak393

Awesome and thanks for changing the tag ^^

6. Offline

Ratchet

7. Offline

Silarn

I realize there are some respawn issues, but is Revive supposed to consume the required item? I was testing with a few blocks in my inventory but I never lost them. I have a feeling I was just picking up the ones I lost when I went back to my death point. I also seem to be able to use /back indefinitely and can teleport back and forth as many times as I want.

8. Offline

Kitteh

@Silarn this plugin doesn't implement /back. I shall look into it now in regards to revive.

9. Offline

nathanaelps

I've never been able to use /back, so it must be some other plugin?

Also, I enjoyed the fact that my pumpkins (the revive item I used) were never used up. I didn't tell my users about the 'bug', and I set the price of pumpkins rather high. They fought like dogs over the golden apples, and left the pumpkins for me.

And I sat in the shadows and giggled to myself. In a manly way.

10. Offline

Silarn

Strange. Because I don't remember seeing /back before.

11. Offline

Rawbott

I think that this is exactly what I need for my arena world.

I don't think I could get this to work with Boot-To-Instance though, as it kicks you from the world on death. An option to cancel the death event, and instead tp a player to their spawn point so that they "respawn" without triggering a separate spawning plugin would be helpful.

I'd be willing to try and write it myself, if I could get source.

12. Offline

Kitteh

13. Offline

Ratchet

hi kitteh

are you still updating this?
    see the post I made a few posts up.

14. Offline

Kitteh

@Ratchet was waiting for a stable 1.7 build to come out to make the changes. Should be able to get a look at it tomorrow. If the author has specified the priority to be higher then GoldenRevive then I can't override it unfortunately

15. Offline

Ratchet

kitteh:(?

16. Offline

Ratchet

17. Offline

morizuki

still waiting for an update XD

18. Offline

Kitteh

@morizuki
    I plugin works fine on build 1000 are you looking for PermissionsBukkit Support? I will add it now

19. Offline

morizuki

yeah something like that XD

20. Offline

Kitteh

@morizuki
    PermissionsBukkit support added and tested.
    @Ratchet
    I've tried overriding the plugins you mentioned - hopefully that will fix it.

morizuki likes this.
  21. Offline

olimoli123

whats command to restore items?

22. Offline

angus22397

OMG he stole a bad quality version of my picture :mad: that's just low...
    He is my Nyan Cat, no stealiez (even though if you think about it we both stole).

EDIT: I have been a member for longer so you can't say anything about that..
    I signed up *according to bukkit* Feb 1, 2011
    you signed up *according to bukkit* Feb 16, 2011

23. Offline

Orangetavi

Hi, I'm really liking the idea of this mod and would love to use it on my server. Everything works perfectly fine, but I can't get it to work with Potions. I realize that this mod was last update before Potions were introduced, so I was wondering if or when this mod might be updated again?

Since Golden Apples are easier to craft and obtain, they aren't the best as a revive item. I feel that this mod can be brought to the next level with the incorporation of Potions. Potion of Healing will automatically heal the player when low on health. Potion of Regeneration II would revive them on death. etc.

24. Offline

QBcrusher

update for 1.2 please?

25. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Kitteh. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5