[MECH/FUN] TorchMissile v1.0 - Light the room, with your missile [953]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by ashour, May 23, 2011.

1. Offline

ashour

CLOSED I STOLE THIS PLUGIN

*note* this was clemens ill be takeing it over and doing updates, yes he knows please post feedback :) ill be doing tweeks when needed, if someone wants to do me a vid that would be nice

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2016
    kahlilnc likes this.
  2. Offline

MonsieurApple

Please remove the advertisement for your server and other junk not related to the plugin.

3. Offline

ashour

its just the plugin's home server

*edit*
    and theirs no junk, theirs credits, to tell peaple who where on this. its kinda of a think where i must. the sig was made by samkio so i need to give him a thanks in the credits, just like the movie a helper of the diractor gets credited in the credits.

4. Offline

MonsieurApple

These things don't contribute to the post

5. Offline

24Grox

umm my mouse cant click both of them at the same time... you have a different kind. i have the new one that comes with the snow leopard. this plugin doesn't support it

6. Offline

deadc4t

Jizz in my pants.

Nice plugin! Works great on #860

7. Offline

Shurfire

i love just shooting them in the air :) its fun

8. Offline

Plague

You need a textual header above the image one

9. Offline

ashour

sorry i just remeberd to reply to your post. i did it on thursday :)

10. Offline

ChrizC

You need to update to the latest RB.

Chris :cool:

11. Offline

ashour

who likes to shoot missile's in the air like they just dont care?

12. Offline

colin8696909

this looks insaine ill add it along side my magic plugin

13. Offline

ashour

i know, one of the best things is just shooting them in the air at night, try it its fun

14. Offline

Benjaneer

Would you please consider releasing the source like the original plugin? I really would like to take a peek at this.:)

15. Offline

ashour

sure, ill try and setup github, last time i tried it woul not work :(

16. Offline

Benjaneer

Please do! Or even just a zip file with the source. I have some ideas involving the code used for the glowstone block. ;) Thanks!

17. Offline

ashour

whats your idea

18. Offline

Benjaneer

hint. tnt. :p i have a couple other ones but thats the meat of it :D

19. Offline

ashour

thats a nice one, im gonna try and edit it or wanna do it together? becuase im new to java wanan work together?

20. Offline

Benjaneer

Sure. I'm mostly new to it myself. Do you have skype? Pm me.

21. Offline

Bronski

A '/tm reload' might help with testing different settings.

The undo command the video reviewer suggested might be nice too. In the meantime, you can use Voxel Sniper or WorldEdit to get rid of large quantities fairly easily.

22. Offline

ashour

:p

23. Offline

DrBowe

Ok, this is too nice of a plugin to watch it rot in plugin submissions for eternity.

Please edit the post like this so that it gets moved to Plugin Releases. There's no reason it should just sit here.
    • Get rid of To-Do (or if you're going to have one, put it in a spoiler)
    • Take 'How to Use', and make anything other than basic usage info (ie. Left and Right click with a torch) go into a spoiler tag.
    • If you want to give shout-outs, or credits, do so in a spoiler tag.
    • Really...Just spoiler tag most of the stuff that's not necessary...
      • All you need is Features, Changelog, BASIC Usage, the Text Intro (which you did, but could be neater and more "straight to the point", and I think that about covers it.
    Seriously though, there's no reason this should still be in the 'submissions'. Fix your post, man! :|

EDIT:
    And change the title to THIS exactly:

[MECH/FUN] TorchMissile v1.0 - Light the room, with your missile! [935]

Clemens likes this.
  24. Offline

ashour

ok will do, my pics have gone out... I guess the peson who made it for me ran over da bandwith, if anyone whats to make a sig that would be cool lol :)

25. Offline

Plague

Update the plugin to latest recommended build and change the title accordingly.
    Failure to do so will result in this moving to INACTIVE section.

26. Offline

ashour

27. Offline

G1R Productions

If you shoot at a closed or open door that is protected by world guard it duplicates the door. Please fix, also add an option so that there is no flying block.

28. Offline

ashour

i dont think thats possible to fix just dont shoot at the door flying block explain u mean it to just go find the cords of the block thats infront of u asnd explod their?> no fun then :p dupe glich i would not know whats wrong i mean its like tnt exept no explosion

29. Offline

G1R Productions

The block flies through the door nocking it off, then it respawns but the item door is on ground to be picked up.

30. Offline

ashour

hmm ok... i think i have the fix :) maybe removeing dmg to blocks and stuff. and if that does not work maybe makeing some type of list that if the glowstone hits this block or item it wont explode? i think that would be makeing like a arraylist? than putting banned items in the arrylist ^_^ ill see i think this is a newbie add on :)

31. Offline

Phun

It would be awesome if you would be able to charge __ coins from iConomy per missile.